The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks - FINAL THOUGHTS 2/1

I'm here too Lessa! Loved your introduction - I'm hooked already.

Looking forward to meeting you Crazy Canucks this month :yay:

:banana: Hand twin... reporting in :woohoo:

:woohoo:

:wave: I'm joining up for the ride!

Welcome!

I came over via Scott's ptr. :)

Welcome!

Looks like a lot of fun :cheer2:

Thank you, I sure hope it will be!

I'm here too Lessa! Loved your introduction - I'm hooked already.

Looking forward to meeting you Crazy Canucks this month :yay:

Thanks Heidi! I can't wait to meet you too! :goodvibes

Less...you were waiting for me...right???

Don't you know it, it's not a party without you here. ;)

Checking in Lessa! Can't wait to see all the sillyness (is that a word :confused3 )your bros have in store for this trip :lmao: Have a :wizard: Vacation. Think we may cross paths....I'll be 'stalking' you :rotfl:

Checking in Lessa! Can't wait to see all the sillyness (is that a word :confused3 )your bros have in store for this trip :lmao: Have a :wizard: Vacation. Think we may cross paths....I'll be 'stalking' you :rotfl:

Welcome! Silliness is definitely a word and knowing Alek and Erich there will definitely be some in store for you all. :rotfl: I will have my stalking glasses on as well. I will be proudly wearing my LGMH on my bag so if you see us don't hesitate to come up and say hello. This trip is all about meeting Dis friends after all. :goodvibes

;) I think it would be a very successful business, fulfilling every guys fantasy whether it be with Snow White or the Wicked Queen. ;) And for the ladies a full range of Princes to choose from. ;) :lmao:

you are cracking me up and all from the word pimping...........too funny...:rotfl2:

:teeth: Well I have to get ready for work where I need to pretend to be a respectable adult and not a person who is saving up their money to open a Disney themed brothel. :lmao: Which prince would you like to portray btw, for promotional pimping purposes of course? :lmao: :angel:

:teeth: Well I have to get ready for work where I need to pretend to be a respectable adult and not a person who is saving up their money to open a Disney themed brothel. :lmao: Which prince would you like to portray btw, for promotional pimping purposes of course? :lmao: :angel:

Hmmmm.....if I had to choose....Eric from Little Mermaid...

Hi Lessa!! I found your report through your pimping on Scott's thread :lmao:. I can't wait to see the pictures from this one :thumbsup2.

You might want to check out a certain other place, you might see some familiar people on the front page :rolleyes1 , just sayin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter