The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

How about it keeps you sane while at work? :rotfl:

10 days! Yayayaya!!!!

I don't like new socks for a trip. They feel too new. I like to get new socks, wear them at least once before the trip and then take them to Disney. I'm special that way. :rolleyes1

I am catching up today--life sure has been busy! Happy Mother's Day, late!

Aisling's Sea World dress is bright and cheerful! There is something to be said about not blending in :thumbsup2

:hug: sorry for your friend's loss--I could not even imagine what she is feeling at the moment.

I hope you are feeling better!

Aisling's dance photos are great on FB! My DD's first dance recital is this weekend--let's hope she dances in it! :rotfl:

So exciting your trip is coming up so quickly! How's the packing going?

How about it keeps you sane while at work? :rotfl:

10 days! Yayayaya!!!!

I don't like new socks for a trip. They feel too new. I like to get new socks, wear them at least once before the trip and then take them to Disney. I'm special that way. :rolleyes1

Most people break in sneakers...you break in socks :rotfl2:

I am catching up today--life sure has been busy! Happy Mother's Day, late!

Aisling's Sea World dress is bright and cheerful! There is something to be said about not blending in :thumbsup2

:hug: sorry for your friend's loss--I could not even imagine what she is feeling at the moment.

I hope you are feeling better!

Aisling's dance photos are great on FB! My DD's first dance recital is this weekend--let's hope she dances in it! :rotfl:

So exciting your trip is coming up so quickly! How's the packing going?

OOOh I hope she dances too! What does she do? Aisling takes Tap, Jazz, and Ballet but they only perform tap/jazz in the recital at her level.

Packing is um.....going! Not a single thing is packed. :rolleyes:

How are you not here single digit dancing?!

:cool1::dance3::dancer:

Thank you for dancing FOR me...sadly along the lines of "can my month get any sadder?"....my oldest friend Chris passed away. Chris's family and my family are best friends so I've literally grown up with him since birth. He was my very first crush :love: (and if you are on FB, you can see why by my profile pic ;))

So there will be no dancing for me for a couple of days. Wake is tomorrow and funeral is Thursday. I don't think I'm going to be in a Disney-ish mood so apologize in advance for the lack of countdown hoopla. However, I do think I win the award for "most depressing PTR EVER!"

I always feel like I have to buy new socks for when I go to Disney LOL!!!! Of course I wash them before I go LOL!!!!

10 days...wow we'll be single digit dancing tomorrow! How exciting for you guys!! Yes you must get on that packing LOL!

Edit: OOOPS I'm off by a day...I guess we should be single digit dancing today!

However I'm so sorry to hear about your dear friend Chris! I will say a prayer for your family and his as you go through this tough time!

Kristine I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I didn't see that post on fb.

You will all be in my prayers. :hug:

I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend, Kristine. I'll certainly be thinking about you during this difficult time. :hug: Hoping you find some peace :goodvibes

jumped over from the disboutique to read up on your plans.....

:welcome:

I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend, Kristine. I'll certainly be thinking about you during this difficult time. :hug: Hoping you find some peace :goodvibes

thank you :hug: The wake was horrible...because of the manner of death...he looked REALLY bad. I'm shocked they had an open casket. It was that bad :sad1: Tomorrow will be harder I'm sure. But I found comfort in laughing with family and friends over good silly memories and that's what will get me through :angel: That and all the love and support I get from my DIS friends...virtual strangers :grouphug:

I figure you can use some more of these. :hug::grouphug::hug:

I could...thank you! Today was even more difficult than I had thought but all the virtual hugs certainly help :hug:

AND to tie this into Disney somehow...I was at the funeral home this morning thinking about how sad I am and how I was possibly going to turn it around a get excited for a trip in

1 week

and then my eyes gazed over to one of the picture boards that they put up at funerals. And WHAT did I see but a group photo from back in the day...with some FABULOUS early-80s fashions of a group of kids in front of a WAY COOL new park in Orlando called Epcot! How crazy is that??? Out of all the pics. I swore I looked at all those picture boards at the wake and NEVER noticed the Epcot one before. I took it as a sign from my friend that we need to think about the good memories and need to go out and make more of them.

So in that spirit...and in honor of my friend who would never want me to be crying over him....

I am going to STOP being an Eeyore

123.jpg

And again I point out

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::dance3::cheer2::yay::banana::dance3::cheer2::yay:

Not only due I think it's Ok to take a child out of school for vacation, especially young ones, I have done it myself. I am a Primary Care Provider & I have written "doctors excuses" to help cover a day or two when needed for parents who have done the same.

WOO HOO for ONE WEEK!!

:dance3::banana::woohoo::banana::dance3:

I agree with that picture, it's a sign to get excited about your trip. :goodvibes

It was a sign of that AND that I should never ever ever wear mix florescent colored clothing ever again :rotfl2:

Not only due I think it's Ok to take a child out of school for vacation, especially young ones, I have done it myself. I am a Primary Care Provider & I have written "doctors excuses" to help cover a day or two when needed for parents who have done the same.

:welcome: and thanks for the support :thumbsup2 I actually just sent in the note to the teacher and she was AMAZING about it this time around. Aisling now has a spelling test every Friday and I was worried that she wouldn't let her make it up but she said it was absolutely ok! :banana:

WOOOT!!! 1 week, 7 days, 168 hours...until you're at DISNEY!!!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

AAAHHHHH people who can do math thrill me :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter