The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

So where are you staying?

In April we are staying at All-Star Music
In June we are staying at All-Star Sports

We have money saved but not that much. Plus we don't want to spoil Tyler on his first trip too much :rotfl:

I'm so jealous! Two trips, you lucky gal. :thumbsup2

Don't be too jealous. I was living vicariously through you on your last 2 trips! :goodvibes

I plan on writing a TR for the June trip. Probably not for the April one since it will be so short but I'm sure I'll have pics on my fb. :goodvibes

For those not on FB....Aisling bought a Yoda last night with her own money. She is getting ready for Star Wars Weekend. (Does this mean I need to carry her beloved puppy, Yoda, AND an AG doll????)

26591_1411191917943_1176866175_3127.jpg

I hope you plan on bringing a big enough backpack to carry those dolls AND a possible new lens ;):goodvibes

Now why did you have to post that?!?! That Simply Violet color is freaking AWESOME!!! I though Purple Punch was cute but oh man. My DH is going to hate you Kristine :rotfl::lmao:

Now why did you have to post that?!?! That Simply Violet color is freaking AWESOME!!! I though Purple Punch was cute but oh man. My DH is going to hate you Kristine :rotfl::lmao:

OMG...they were just putting out the Simply Violet last night and I almost bought it. I got a $50 Amex gift card at work as a bonus and that one was calling my name!!!

Ticker mystery solved. The Magical Kingdom tickers were causing viruses. Fabulous. DIS disabled them thankfully before it could spread further.

I just found you and finished reading your TR from Aisling's bday trip! Can't wait for this one! Aisling is adorable; and the outfits...WOW! I am trying to find a way to get someone to make my DD2 a few for her 3rd bday trip in December, and I can only hope they will be as awesome as the ones you have! Keep up the awesome PTR!

Um okay...maybe Nana could do a little babysitting on your trip????? ;)

:rotfl2: Hey wanting and actually getting are two entirely different things, right? My brother has a new grandson and I'm a bit sad that we're all done here. :sad2:

Cool new lens! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I just found you and finished reading your TR from Aisling's bday trip! Can't wait for this one! Aisling is adorable; and the outfits...WOW! I am trying to find a way to get someone to make my DD2 a few for her 3rd bday trip in December, and I can only hope they will be as awesome as the ones you have! Keep up the awesome PTR!

:welcome: and thank you!

If you are looking for stuff for your DD...try etsy. If she needs/wants a petti (don't know how girly she is) PM and I'll tell you where I get Aisling's at a largely discounted price.

Oooohh, exciting purchase! :thumbsup2 Feel free to use us as an audience for practice!

Thank you...I will :flower3:

:rotfl2: Hey wanting and actually getting are two entirely different things, right? My brother has a new grandson and I'm a bit sad that we're all done here. :sad2:

Cool new lens! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Yes. Wanting and getting are 2 different things. My BFF called me on St. Paddy's Day to let me know that she is expecting again. Which means that all of my close girlfriends now will have two except me. Made me a little sad.

Love the Vera. I almost bought a bag over the spring break when I was down in the states. No one has heard of her up here. But the girlfriends I was with talked me out of it. Like I said, it's not a popular look up here yet. They didn't "get" it.

Which means that all of my close girlfriends now will have two except me. Made me a little sad.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter