The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to find a 10 day forecast for the WDW area. Cat was commenting on how hot it was when she 1st arrived. She ended up having to buy some clothes for colder weather.

You might want to find a 10 day forecast for the WDW area. Cat was commenting on how hot it was when she 1st arrived. She ended up having to buy some clothes for colder weather.

Yeah, we've been checking the weather pretty frequently. I'm a classic overpacker though. I'm likely to be the guy prepared for any weather situation who ends up only using a third of the stuff he packed. Oh well, lugging the suitcase around is good exercise, right? :)

Actually, I just checked the weather. It does look like the first couple of mornings/late nights could have a slight chill (low 50's) in the air, it should warm up quite nicely during the week!

Oh - and if you couldn't already figure out which one I am in the video footage they shoot down there, I'll be the pasty white guy who looks like he's lived under the cover of clouds for the past 6 months... :)

Yeah, we've been checking the weather pretty frequently. I'm a classic overpacker though. I'm likely to be the guy prepared for any weather situation who ends up only using a third of the stuff he packed. Oh well, lugging the suitcase around is good exercise, right? :)

Yes, me too. I usually pack enough clothes to last me at least 3X longer then the length of time I'm staying. You weren't in the scouts were you - (Be Prepared)?

Yes, me too. I usually pack enough clothes to last me at least 3X longer then the length of time I'm staying. You weren't in the scouts were you - (Be Prepared)?

:) Nope, not a scout. Just someone who never wants to miss out on an opportunity so I prepare for every possible contigency. You know, like "what if I get down there and someone needs me to fly to Antarctica on very short notice to save a colony of endangered penguins?"

Okay, perhaps even I don't plan for that one, but you know what I mean!
:banana:

:) Nope, not a scout. Just someone who never wants to miss out on an opportunity so I prepare for every possible contigency. You know, like "what if I get down there and someone needs me to fly to Antarctica on very short notice to save a colony of endangered penguins?"

Okay, perhaps even I don't plan for that one, but you know what I mean!
:banana:

Note to Justin and Madbrad: I also plan for every contingency, but this once, JUST this once, I went with the 10 day forcasts that were putting us in the upper 80's as highs, and upper 60's as lows. Who would need a jacket? So I didn't pack one THIS TIME.:rotfl:

But I got this really great jacket that will work for me in Texas, since the winter hasn't been getting that cold in the winter anymore. It's a Mickey Mouse 28 that has the Mickey Mouse in yellow script, like the traditional writing on mouse ears! Neat-o!

Anyway, just wanted to say HI! and now heading out to AK (yes again!).

Cat

Whoa! I miss one day, and you guys add on about another 10 pages!

I love the Dis-nee Family Map! I don't even mind that Jen and BTM are hiding me.

Suz - That was a lovely note you wrote about the family here. I know I just joined here recently, but everyone has welcomed me so much - I feel that I've been here all along!

BTM - Sorry to hear about the unexpected costs with your vehicle. Car expenses are never fun. I've got my fingers crossed for you and I'm sprinkling some pixie dust in hopes you can find another way to make your trip in February. I hope the Toyota works out better for you guys!

DH and I had a busy day yesterday. We're part of the Atlanta Minis club, and we took part in our first scavenger hunt. So if Tripp, BTM or Jen saw about 40 Minis driving erratically over in the Cobb area - that was us!! We came in 6th place, which is pretty good for our first hunt! DH and I can both be very competitive, so we're already planning out our strategy for next years scavenger hunt!! Here's our Mini on the Georgia/Alabama state line and at a "mini" storage:

P1000112.jpg
P1000106.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Okay, kids, now that Mickey has left the building, and is jetting to that undisclosed location, Tigger wants to play a new game:

Where's Tigger? (in honor of Where's Waldo?)

To get your feet wet (so to speak) here's an easy one:

479_IMG_0918.JPG

Now, for one a little tougher:

479_IMG_0917.JPG

Now that you have the idea, watch for them to get harder in the days to come!

P.S. Nemo shout out to my friend AnnDisneyFan!

THANKS CATHIE!!!! Ut oh.....starting to sing from the musical again......"Just go with the floooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" :rolleyes1

(I just got off the phone with Cathie, she is in Animal Kingdom and on a safari ride this very moment!!)

The memorial service for my Aunt (Godmother and namesake) was this weekend.....I came back here with a renewed sense of purpose.

I have been working on opening a weight loss support business and have been overwhelmed with lawyers, insurance agents, business licenses, accountants, etc. etc. etc. Not a money maker, just something I am passionate about....and I am really still hoping Disney will call regarding my weight loss all because of Disney World and the CMO video section "workout with Walt." (Disney Denial??)

It is finally all coming together. In opening a small business, it does seem as though the red tape and time and all involved probably keeps some people from even trying.

That said, I will be checking in here still (and, of course, voting for my fav).....but I have to keep focus on my goals (especially since I had keep this week open just in case for tooooooo long). The package/phone call/email still hasn't arrived......so on to plan "b."

Hope everyone has a great day!!! :grouphug:

Ok Everyone....feeling like I a bit disconnected lately. Think I'm caught up though. :confused3

Just wanted to share a bit.

Today was filled with soccer and the while the tides may have turned in our soccer status, MY luck didn't change a bit.
I spent the first game today taking pictures for Eric. A click about every 10 to 15 seconds in the scoreless game. Needless to say, pictures galore! Early into the second half I hear Eric yell from across the field, "Amy, get me an ice pack from my car!". So I drop the camera and run to get the ice pack. I run about 10 yards, now behind the cars, and I hear thunderous cheers! Woo-hoo! We scored! (it figures....I wasn't looking!) So I get the ice pack and go back to my chair. I ask who scored the goal, and they said, "Your son!" Are you kidding me? I took a zillion pictures and had my eye on the match for all but 2 minutes! And the 2 minutes I miss was the only score of the game! Figures...... Darn that Fleagle luck. :sad2:

OH well, we won (oh, and we pulled out an amazing win in the second game. Down 2-0 with only 7 minutes left, we score on a penalty kick 2-1, we score again just by pure skill tied 2-2, and with 30 seconds left we score again! WE WIN 3-2! OMG! Having lost all our games very graciously last season we were beside ourselves.

So, sorry...again Completely and totally NOT Disney related but I wanted to share. I promise to be back on topic tomorrow.

Oh, and here's my little D-Man watching his "Big-Bub" play!

IMG_0111.jpg

Night everyone!
Isn't my little brother adorable?

THANKS CATHIE!!!! Ut oh.....starting to sing from the musical again......"Just go with the floooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" :rolleyes1

(I just got off the phone with Cathie, she is in Animal Kingdom and on a safari ride this very moment!!)

The memorial service for my Aunt (Godmother and namesake) was this weekend.....I came back here with a renewed sense of purpose.

I have been working on opening a weight loss support business and have been overwhelmed with lawyers, insurance agents, business licenses, accountants, etc. etc. etc. Not a money maker, just something I am passionate about....and I am really still hoping Disney will call regarding my weight loss all because of Disney World and the CMO video section "workout with Walt." (Disney Denial??)

It is finally all coming together. In opening a small business, it does seem as though the red tape and time and all involved probably keeps some people from even trying.

That said, I will be checking in here still (and, of course, voting for my fav).....but I have to keep focus on my goals (especially since I had keep this week open just in case for tooooooo long). The package/phone call/email still hasn't arrived......so on to plan "b."

Hope everyone has a great day!!! :grouphug:

If you are passionate about something, be it a job or opportunity, sometimes that is all you need as everything else will fall in place.

Good luck on the weightloss support venture. I think that is a great thing especially if you develop a program that helps clients achieve their goals and change their lives.

I have lost over 30 pounds now. Which is something I set out to do on Jan 2, way before this contest. It has given me extra motivation, though. If you need an endorser, I'm always here.

Isn't my little brother adorable?

Yes, and he looks JUST like you! ;)
Love you HMF, sorry I've been a bit of a neglectful mom the past few days. And so sorry to have left you off of my post about our fun in the back yard. You absolutely were sitting in the corner drinking tea....peach tea to be exact, and then when you jumped up and chased the little siblings like you were a monster from the Haunted Mansion ah, that was just priceless!

Love you son!

Mom

Yes, and he looks JUST like you! ;)
Love you HMF, sorry I've been a bit of a neglectful mom the past few days. And so sorry to have left you off of my post about our fun in the back yard. You absolutely were sitting in the corner drinking tea....peach tea to be exact, and then when you jumped up and chased the little siblings like you were a monster from the Haunted Mansion ah, that was just priceless!

Love you son!

Mom
I forgive you.... you have been busy, we do have a house full! Lol. Mmmm.... peach tea. I'm not a fan of the Olive Garden, but they have peach ice tea that has slices of peach in it..... so good.

Ann.... hopefully you can get through all the "red tape", I think that is a wonderful idea.

I could probably lose a few before our trip in May, but that only gives me just over 4 weeks. Bleh....

I forgive you.... you have been busy, we do have a house full! Lol. Mmmm.... peach tea. I'm not a fan of the Olive Garden, but they have peach ice tea that has slices of peach in it..... so good.

You are the only other person I've ever run into that isn't a fan of OG. I totally avoid going there if I can at all help it. I don't hate it, but it is just way low on my list of places to eat (definately below McDonald's).

HEY ALL YOU MOMS....

I just received another fun Disney package today, from the Mickey Moms Club. Did anyone else? I entered the Moms panel but wasn't sure my entry ever went through. It seemed to take forever once I pushed 'send' and the next time I logged on...minutes later, they said they had reached their maximum number of entries. Anyway, I figured my info never even processed.

So, today ( a long time later) I get a package thanking me for my entry and here was a nice packet of goodies. Anyway, I'm not on the panel, but somehow a part of the club? Anyway, I'm sure they just sent it to those that entered, but what a nice surprise!

Just wondering who else got one?

HEY ALL YOU MOMS....

I just received another fun Disney package today, from the Mickey Moms Club. Did anyone else? I entered the Moms panel but wasn't sure my entry ever went through. It seemed to take forever once I pushed 'send' and the next time I logged on...minutes later, they said they had reached their maximum number of entries. Anyway, I figured my info never even processed.

So, today ( a long time later) I get a package thanking me for my entry and here was a nice packet of goodies. Anyway, I'm not on the panel, but somehow a part of the club? Anyway, I'm sure they just sent it to those that entered, but what a nice surprise!

Just wondering who else got one?

Cool! :woohoo: I'm still awaiting mine and hoping it will come today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter