The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, kids, now that Mickey has left the building, and is jetting to that undisclosed location, Tigger wants to play a new game:

Where's Tigger? (in honor of Where's Waldo?)

To get your feet wet (so to speak) here's an easy one:

479_IMG_0918.JPG

Now, for one a little tougher:

479_IMG_0917.JPG

Now that you have the idea, watch for them to get harder in the days to come!

P.S. Nemo shout out to my friend AnnDisneyFan!

Ok Everyone....feeling like I a bit disconnected lately. Think I'm caught up though. :confused3

Just wanted to share a bit.

Today was filled with soccer and the while the tides may have turned in our soccer status, MY luck didn't change a bit.
I spent the first game today taking pictures for Eric. A click about every 10 to 15 seconds in the scoreless game. Needless to say, pictures galore! Early into the second half I hear Eric yell from across the field, "Amy, get me an ice pack from my car!". So I drop the camera and run to get the ice pack. I run about 10 yards, now behind the cars, and I hear thunderous cheers! Woo-hoo! We scored! (it figures....I wasn't looking!) So I get the ice pack and go back to my chair. I ask who scored the goal, and they said, "Your son!" Are you kidding me? I took a zillion pictures and had my eye on the match for all but 2 minutes! And the 2 minutes I miss was the only score of the game! Figures...... Darn that Fleagle luck. :sad2:

OH well, we won (oh, and we pulled out an amazing win in the second game. Down 2-0 with only 7 minutes left, we score on a penalty kick 2-1, we score again just by pure skill tied 2-2, and with 30 seconds left we score again! WE WIN 3-2! OMG! Having lost all our games very graciously last season we were beside ourselves.

So, sorry...again Completely and totally NOT Disney related but I wanted to share. I promise to be back on topic tomorrow.

Oh, and here's my little D-Man watching his "Big-Bub" play!

IMG_0111.jpg

Night everyone!

I'm an on board for a Scrapbooking Thread or to keep it here - if that is what the masses vote. :flower3:

Thank you all for welcoming me so late in the game. I feel like I already know you all because I have been reading the threads for so long!

Just a little about me: I live in Atlanta (just outside - Canton) with my husband and 4 year old daughter. We are all nuts about Disney and make at least 2 trips a year to the World. We just went in March for 1 week and my daughter finally made that 40 inch mark to ride Splash Mountain! Everyone else in our family and many of our friends think we are nuts - I'm sure you all know how that feels.

Congrats to Cat for rope drop!

Jenn - this will be our first trip since our little one made the magic 40" mark too!

My son was so excited when he got his Yeti stamp. He wanted to show everyone that he was tall enough to ride the big rides.

DISNEYWORLD2007716.jpg

Ok Everyone....feeling like I a bit disconnected lately. Think I'm caught up though. :confused3

Just wanted to share a bit.

Today was filled with soccer and the while the tides may have turned in our soccer status, MY luck didn't change a bit.
I spent the first game today taking pictures for Eric. A click about every 10 to 15 seconds in the scoreless game. Needless to say, pictures galore! Early into the second half I hear Eric yell from across the field, "Amy, get me an ice pack from my car!". So I drop the camera and run to get the ice pack. I run about 10 yards, now behind the cars, and I hear thunderous cheers! Woo-hoo! We scored! (it figures....I wasn't looking!) So I get the ice pack and go back to my chair. I ask who scored the goal, and they said, "Your son!" Are you kidding me? I took a zillion pictures and had my eye on the match for all but 2 minutes! And the 2 minutes I miss was the only score of the game! Figures...... Darn that Fleagle luck. :sad2:

OH well, we won (oh, and we pulled out an amazing win in the second game. Down 2-0 with only 7 minutes left, we score on a penalty kick 2-1, we score again just by pure skill tied 2-2, and with 30 seconds left we score again! WE WIN 3-2! OMG! Having lost all our games very graciously last season we were beside ourselves.

So, sorry...again Completely and totally NOT Disney related but I wanted to share. I promise to be back on topic tomorrow.

Oh, and here's my little D-Man watching his "Big-Bub" play!

IMG_0111.jpg

Night everyone!

Here's a late cheer for the Fleagles ... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WDW Update:

Rumors have been flying like tiny Dumbos all over the parks!

Many people are questioning why there have been no sightings of Minature Mickey in the parks today. Is it because of the scandalous behavior of the Big Cheese's Little Cheese in the Par-tay in car debacle?

There will be an official Press Release sometime this evening - time is yet to be determined.

Please stand by....

Cat you are too funny!

It's so different riding the "big rides" and worrying about fast passes.

I don't worry, I just plan VERY detailed. We're glad because it's fewer rides to have to child swap, as well as the obvious 1st rides with her.

My son was so excited when he got his Yeti stamp. He wanted to show everyone that he was tall enough to ride the big rides.

DISNEYWORLD2007716.jpg

Brad, once you get the stamp, you have to give up the $15 a day stroller. ;)
We're originally from Birmingham if that help you on the map!

Well, some not so great news. We may have to postpone yet again our trip to WDW. I couldn't get Honda to pay for all of the transmission on the 2003 Odyssey. I still had to come out of pocket over $2500+. That was the WDW fund. Not sure if we are going to be able to replenish by February now.

We ended up trading it in for a new Sienna...my wife didn't trust the Odyssey anymore...for good reason. Never would have thought the transmission would have failed at 60,000 miles.

Well, congrats on the Sienna...and sorry about the OOP costs.

I've also heard that Disney is considering making the 1st Kingdom Keepers into a movie. I think that would be a hit.

Oh, if Disney gives it the budget -- this could be super cool!

Here is an exampe of a picture taken while riding on Splash Mountain. I'm sure nobody can pick out my son and I. (Hint - look for the GRUMPY!) And no my eyes were NOT closed!

Great pics!

I'm not caught up on this thread at all but I just wanted to tell Marshay I'm not bothered at all by being OT!! In fact I love a lot of the topics we go off on!:)

Cool! You just brought up a good point and I wanted to make sure I wasn't offending anyone ... or at least not with the crafts! :rotfl:

So I get the ice pack and go back to my chair. I ask who scored the goal, and they said, "Your son!" Are you kidding me? I took a zillion pictures and had my eye on the match for all but 2 minutes! And the 2 minutes I miss was the only score of the game! Figures...... Darn that Fleagle luck. :sad2:

Awww, sorry you missed the photo! Maybe you can just pretend you got the shot! :laughing:

Wow, I am both surprised and amazed! I wonder if Disney has finally learned from the earlier mistakes?

I wonder if the folks at Disney are saying, "OK CMO Thread, take that! Now give us the props for getting it up and running on time!"

:rotfl2: :lmao:

The above is just a joke. I realize that our thread is not significant to Disney ... but I can hope they are paying attention, right?!

That was supposed to be a surprise. :rotfl: I really don't know how you ended up there. The site I'm using has some issues, but overall it works pretty well. I think I have you back where you belong now.

OK but I liked it better when my home was listed as WDW -- that was a cute surprise!!:lovestruc

Hey, I don't see a Vote Number on the page...I was curious to see how many votes were coming in so far, at this very beginning...

I wonder if the folks at Disney are saying, "OK CMO Thread, take that! Now give us the props for getting it up and running on time!"

:rotfl2: :lmao:

The above is just a joke. I realize that our thread is not significant to Disney ... but I can hope they are paying attention, right?!

And I think they started 5-10mins early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter