The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we're fine. Had lots of lightning, thunder, and heavy rain, but no severe weather at all. DH just got back about an hour ago from his trip to Stillwater to interview at OSU. He said the campus is beautiful. I'm so glad to have him home.

Stillwater, Oklahoma! That's near me!!!!!!!

Signing off guys......and since I am going out of town for a memorial service.....you are now entering an AnnRantFree zone for the next couple of days! :yay:
Hope you have a beautiful and magical weekend! pixiedust:

Here they are again.............

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

and just for fun ......... (although the lead smilie singer looks a little angry, doesn't he?!) :rockband:

Goodnight Ann! We'll miss your input. I'm sure when you get back you'll be ready to go. :banana: :banana: :banana:

One question, did you read the post about doing the map thing? I wasn't sure if you wanted to participate or not. If you do, I just need what city you're in or close to.

I dont think Ann saw it, I think I was editing and she had already added it to her quotes.
I thought it was pretty good myself....pat pat

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: rANNts :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now that's funny!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I dont think Ann saw it, I think I was editing and she had already added it to her quotes.

I see and hear all......well, except that one! Can't wait to tell my husband....I am sure he will just run with that! :lmao:

Oh, and MadBrad, I live just north of Charlotte, NC. I am what they call (among other things ;) ) a "Damn Yankee" cause I didn't go back to New York!

Marshay will you post some pictures when you're done? I'd love to see them!

I can certainly do that...If you can't wait, you can see A through F on my May trip report below. Go to the first page and you'll see the post where you can go directly to the Disney ABC book.

Let me just say, this is the most expensive book I've ever done -- as far as sticker costs and time invested!

But it's been fun!

Ultimate form of Disney Denial....thinking even for a second that my outbursts are acceptable because they have been given their own "special" name! :rotfl:

Good night again and again......................:cloud9:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I see and hear all......well, except that one! Can't wait to tell my husband....I am sure he will just run with that! :lmao:

Oh, and MadBrad, I live just north of Charlotte, NC. I am what they call (among other things ;) ) a "Damn Yankee" cause I didn't go back to New York!

Hey 3g&g, I think we've found us a new LURKER!

We leave in <22 days (May 3)!! YIKES!! And I still have our tie-dye t-shirts to make, door poster sign, mini-scrapbook itinerary, etc...Me and my creative ideas!!:rotfl2:

Holy Scrap! (like that???)

Im lucky to know what time the plane is leaving 3 days before!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter