The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thats me too!!!!

the married couples class that we attend reassures me that we are made for each other since we complement each other in so many ways...this is just one of them!

"Hi! My name is Marshay and I'm a Planner."

Everyone: "Hi, Marshay!"

the married couples class that we attend reassures me that we are made for each other since we complement each other in so many ways...this is just one of them!

"Hi! My name is Marshay and I'm a Planner."

Everyone: "Hi, Marshay!"

I am a "lister".
I make lists.
Whether it gets done is another thing!!

ETA....and I may also "list" one way or another during placement ceremonies when sitting at the bar with TTL after a few frosties.

I am a "lister".
I make lists.
Whether it gets done is another thing!!

Is the list on paper? What a great concept!!

I ask my DH and he says it's in his head. That drives me crazy since it seems to have a leak and he forgets!:lmao: I still love him...just continuing to work through our different styles!

Is the list on paper? What a great concept!!

I ask my DH and he says it's in his head. That drives me crazy since it seems to have a leak and he forgets!:lmao: I still love him...just continuing to work through our different styles!

I drive my wife nuts with all my short lists everywhere.
She actually bought me a digital voice message thingy good for 6 hrs of taping and 4 folders for organizing it all!!

I drive my wife nuts with all my short lists everywhere.
She actually bought me a digital voice message thingy good for 6 hrs of taping and 4 folders for organizing it all!!

Oh, that's funny!!

So do you have "make a list for X" on the list?? :rotfl:

Ok 3G...I'm sorry but need to get back to scrapping...I'm determined to finish T tonight!

I'll check in but won't be prompt on my responses!

Oh Thanks........(brings out message thingy)

click....Note to self....Self....things Disney that start with "X"....click

There its done....wise guy...I mean girl!

That's funny! Of course I need help on the letter "X" but I meant to say:

do you make a list telling you to make a list??

Before Skinny Minnie travels to her next destination, she had a few more stops to make in Maryland -- for some Pre-K fun, followed by a little "retail therapy." ;)

168222Photo_7_-_Minnie_the_Helicopter-med.JPG
168222Photo_8_-_Minnie_at_the_Mall-med.JPG

Skinny Minnie Checks out a Helicopter, then Skinny Minnie Visits the Shopping Mall

Funny Little Side Note (Sort of... :rolleyes:): A special "thanks" goes to the friendly Disney Store CM (and her colleague), who snapped my picture. I really started to sweat it when I noticed the blank expressions on their faces as I tried to explain the whole Flat-Stanley concept (and Project Skinny Minnie tie-in). Of course, it probably didn't help that I opened with the words, "You're probably going to think I'm a nut-job, but..." :rolleyes: AWKWARD! Anyway, as soon as I explained that this was for the DISboards, she "got it"! I guess we sort of have this reputation... :rotfl: (Apparently, she follows the DIS, and -- nuts! -- I forgot to ask her screen name...) Anyway, if you're reading this "Friendly CM," thanks for graciously withholding your laughter ... at least until I was well out of hearing range! ;)

Before Skinny Minnie travels to her next destination, she had a few more stops to make in Maryland -- for some Pre-K fun, followed by a little "retail therapy." ;)

168222Photo_7_-_Minnie_the_Helicopter-med.JPG
168222Photo_8_-_Minnie_at_the_Mall-med.JPG

Skinny Minnie Checks out a Helicopter, then Skinny Minnie Visits the Shopping Mall

Funny Little Side Note (Sort of... :rolleyes:): A special "thanks" goes to the friendly Disney Store CM (and her colleague), who snapped my picture. I really started to sweat it when I noticed the blank expressions on their faces as I tried to explain the whole Flat-Stanley concept (and Project Skinny Minnie tie-in). Of course, it probably didn't help that I opened with the words, "You're probably going to think I'm a nut-job, but..." :rolleyes: AWKWARD! Anyway, as soon as I explained that this was for the DISboards, she "got it"! I guess we sort of have this reputation... :rotfl: (Apparently, she follows the DIS, and -- nuts! -- I forgot to ask her screen name...) Anyway, if you're reading this "Friendly CM," thanks for graciously withholding your laughter ... at least until I was well out of hearing range! ;)

Very cute!! And you forgot to ask her for a LGMH!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Very cute!! And you forgot to ask her for a LGMH!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Wha? [DISgeeks looks a bit clueless for a moment... It won't be the first time! :rolleyes1 ]

I thought those were exclusively at Home Depot! (And they've been phased out, too, from what I read... :sad2: Come to think of it: It's probably 'cuz they couldn't keep up with the DISers' demand! ;) )

Wha? [DISgeeks looks a bit clueless for a moment... It won't be the first time! :rolleyes1 ]

I thought those were exclusively at Home Depot! (And they've been phased out, too, from what I read... :sad2: Come to think of it: It's probably 'cuz they couldn't keep up with the DISers' demand! ;) )

The rumors of LGMH at HD disappearing are greatly exaggerated!

Home Depot still has them (at least mine does) and I sent someone there in Michigan today and she picked them up fine, too.

I just meant that if she was a Disser, she may have LGMH to give out!

"X"!!!

xylomickey.jpg

xylopooh.jpg

xylophone_516x356.jpg

And YES...Yes I do make a note to make a note to make a list...

problem...???

Love the xylophone! Now if only my printer worked...it won't print any red/yellow/orange colors but prints blue instead! (And yes, I checked to make sure I put the refill back in the right spot!)

Problem? no Problem!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

DISgeeks, do you have your own helicopter just for quick runs to the Disney Store???
If so, come get me and we'll hit them all--along with some other places of course! ;) Oh what we could do! :teeth:

And I love reading your "episodes" and the pictures! Thank you!

Love the xylophone! Now if only my printer worked...it won't print any red/yellow/orange colors but prints blue instead! (And yes, I checked to make sure I put the refill back in the right spot!)

Problem? no Problem!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I had this PROBLEM with inks too.
Run off two or three pages at once of the same page and see if the last one is any better.
Not using the color as much as the black may dry it out sometimes.
Ours still does it, but after 3 pages it works.
Am looking for a new printer, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter