The "waiting for SWA to open it's Nov/Dec dates" thread. NOW BOOKING THROUGH 12/12

ddave said:
So, if the computer has a "glitch", how come the "glitch" only affects bookings after 10/28? Are we dealing with a new Y2K bug that only affects SW and dates past 10/20? It's always easy to blame "the computer". The computer only does what you tell it to do.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK - all you SW obsessed people crashed the system??? :teeth:

Just out of curiosity I rechecked my tickets with USA3000. They have gone up $20 each. Glad I got them last week. I just couldn't wait for SW anymore! Of course, I'm still checking though so I can kick myself for not waiting. ;)

when do you all think that they will open up the dates for mid dec?? we are going the 15-22 and i fell like if i don't get my tickets soon i will have to pay a lot more then i would pay if i booked now, True or false??

This is INSANE!!!! I will now be up just waiting on the slight chance I can get somewhere!!! OH please southwest! come on! You are killing me! :confused3

sarahsmom73 said:
This is INSANE!!!! I will now be up just waiting on the slight chance I can get somewhere!!! OH please southwest! come on! You are killing me! :confused3
LOL.... You're not waiting alone:rotfl: I keep checking back every half an hour or so. I hope we're not waiting until Monday :faint:

twotoohappy said:
LOL.... You're not waiting alone:rotfl: I keep checking back every half an hour or so. I hope we're not waiting until Monday :faint:

Oh don't even think it!! :faint:

I don't know that my heart can take much more of this.

I just called and inquired if the Nov. dates were open again yet and was told to check back tomorrow.

simba2 said:
I just called and inquired if the Nov. dates were open again yet and was told to check back tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up Simba2. I think I'm going to call it a night. I officially got nothing done today :rolleyes: but I did manage to go out for some well needed Bruester's Ice Cream. :mickeybar

Well, let the games begin. . . . . . . . tomorrow.

Good night all. And let's not have any nightmares about not getting tickets today.

ForTheLoveofDisney said:
Well, let the games begin . . . tomorrow!
Well, nothing this "early" AM, not that I thought it would happen overnight, but I was wishing! Of course I had the last two days off, (Yes, that's MY weekend!) so while I was home cleaning the house etc, I was able to follow SW & this thread all day. Now I have to go to work till 5pm (yes, a 12 hour shift!) and Everything will probably happen while I'm at work! Oy Vey! :rolleyes:

I hope it opens up by 10:00 this a.m. as I can't waste the last day of my vacation chained to the computer again. For those of you who haven't used SWA before, it truly is worth the wait. They are our airline of choice. The crews are friendly, they are on time, and it's just a different flying experience than with the competition. Plus we can get nonstops from Manchester to Orlando. If we flew from Portland we'd have at least 1 layover. We flew to the Mouse over Memorial Day. Friends of ours went with us. We flew from Manchester and our friends from Portland. We were both due into MCO within 5 mins of each other. They were delayed in Atlanta. We were at POP by 11:30 pm and they didn't get in until after 2:30 a.m. Then they lost part of that day by having to sleep in. You can't beat SWA.

sigh......I'm back! Flights from Harrisburg are dropping a tiny bit. I am kind of tempted to grab it but will give SW a try again today.

I'm not expecting my January dates to open yet, but I'm waiting for the next set of dates to open just the same. It's been so long since they extended the reservation dates, who knows, January might be included? :confused3

If you look there are two slots empty not three under October, it will be Nov. and part of Dec.
Although since they are not up yet I am afraid it will be monday like the guy told me last night. I wonder what kind of "glitch" could not be fixed but they can still send me sale notices first thing this morning

:sad2: another ding with no bling! ugh i think i am going to give up until october, i should be completely insane by then :crazy:

looking for 11/23-12/04

AnnMorin said:
If you look there are two slots empty not three under October, it will be Nov. and part of Dec.
Although since they are not up yet I am afraid it will be monday like the guy told me last night. I wonder what kind of "glitch" could not be fixed but they can still send me sale notices first thing this morning
I can hope, can't I? :confused3

:goodvibes
I was just teling you that in my experience having flown southwest many many times they only as a rule release the months that have empty slots, that being said they have never released fares and pulled them either. Heck I need Feb. tickets too so I hope they open up for that but I really NEED my thanksgiving ones soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter