The "waiting for SWA to open it's Nov/Dec dates" thread. NOW BOOKING THROUGH 12/12

i got seventy nine each way for nine people out of philly yeah yeah. but there is a glitch we had to stay an extra day. oh no.. NOw I have to find out about switching luggage to a different hotel as we are book at a dvc for seven nights and then we have to move... such problems( i am being sarcaStic)

Got my daughters tickets. Yeah! $79 each way MHT to MCO. Got her to come home on the same flight as us! I always feel good when my trip is complete! Now just a couple more PSs in August. Disney cruise line and BWV here we come!

Glad I didn't check as often as some others on this thread. I just checked one-way STL to MCO and it's a mere $149. Big whoop. Like I said before, Southwest isn't very competitive in my market. I could have booked a $300 roundtrip on AA a loooong time ago. But I'll still be patient and wait for AA to have a fare sale. No sense in booking inflated fares just to scratch it off my checklist.

Paticake said:
Now just a couple more PSs in August.

That's us, Paticake. My DSis says, "So we're done everything now?" :faint:

And I said, "Yes except for PSs in August, but I don't want to think about that today :crazy: . I'll send you an email reminding you to get a list of your favs. of where you would like to eat together but not today. I've had enough excitement for two days." :sad2:

Hey it's been fun everyone!

Thanks for sharing the space. I'm off to the beach with my dd!
BTW - I got 79- each way for our trip from PVD (Providence RI) to the house of mouse!
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:wave: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
whoo hoo whoo hoo hoo!!!!! we got it we got it! 79 each way! pvd to mco!
11/23-12/04

even got my sis a res! :rotfl:
now to find something else to obsess on :rolleyes1

Well, you guys are crazy! :flower: But I enjoyed sharing with you!! Everyone have fun. Seems like we'll be there with some of you!

So I'd like to revive a previously asked question for those of us waiting for later December dates :(
Is there a customer service email address we can email to ask when those dates will be released? Seems like they told some of y'all an exact date, and I'd sure love to have one so I can ignore this issue until then.
Thanks!

not going at that time, but figured i'd check while i was there
put in tentative 11/26-12/4
schedule came up
go for it guys!!!

HELP! They have Columbus, OH to Orlando for $234 RT. We'd be flying back right before Thanksgiving 21,22 or 23. Would you book this rate or wait for DING? Most of the Dings I've seen were $189. Just don't know if I'd get a Ding to fly right before Thanksgiving!

Cool! Got $115 round trip for Chicago to Orlando - Oct 20/Oct 29 - for my parents and $175 round trip for Chicago to Orlando - Oct 19/Oct 30 for DH, DS & me. We could have had the $115 if we were willing to leave at 10:55am on the 30th, but we want our day at WDW so we are paying extra to fly in the evening. Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with $175.

pdarrah

We got a RT price of $577 for the five of us from Chicago to Orlando in late November!!! We planned on driving and when I called DH to go over prices with him it would have cost us about $600 in gas alone (not to mention the hotel on the way down and the way back). We'll have the added expense of a rental car for two weeks but I'm working on that too!!!!! I LOVE Southwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twotoohappy said:
Hey it's been fun everyone!

Thanks for sharing the space. I'm off to the beach with my dd!
BTW - I got 79- each way for our trip from PVD (Providence RI) to the house of mouse!
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Thanks for the fun and support everyone. This thread has helped keep me sane with just the fact that I knew I wasn't alone! :grouphug: I hope to see some of you down there! :wave2:

weeyore33 said:
now to find something else to obsess on :rolleyes1

Exactly!! I'm right there with ya'! :earboy2:

OK, should be start a new thread for those of us waiting for the back half of December?

got my one ways for 4 of us on 12/10 for $356.80.....now I just have to wait
for them release the schedule after the 12th for the return trip!!! Then, play the waiting game for a systemwide sale sometime in November for December
flights and get the credit to use for our 5/06 trip!!!

ARGHH!!! I go to the beach and look what happens... I got DD and mine for $630 which is still better than the rest.. Then I checked back and could get it $40 cheaper... Got the credit.. Down to $590... We'll see what happens from here..

Hmmmmm $40 credit... April vacation.... Thoughts anyone? ;)

chris7 said:
OK, should be start a new thread for those of us waiting for the back half of December?

I'm game :wave2: Waiting for 12/20-27........ last year it was the end fo July when they released the last half of December into January..........

congrats to everyone who booked what they needed today ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter