The WORST attraction!

Disneyland - Innoventions for sure, although they are at least trying with the Marvel stuff. I also avoid Casey Jr's Train like the plague.

DCA - Ferris Wheel - boarding and off loading takes forever.

What?!?!?! How do you not get immersed in it?! I am a lifelong Disney lover and Disneyland will always be number one, but I absolutely love Soarin'. I think it is a brilliant ride, especially if you sit in the front row. I could understand if you had said you were afraid of heights or got motion sickness, but I don't understand what you mean by "No immersion, no personality. It's exactly what Disneyland isn't as far as I'm concerned." Please explain!

concrete floors, steel girders, and a film that cuts between dichotomous scenes every 30 seconds. I never once feel like I'm flying, I never once feel like I'm in any of the environments I'm being asked to believe I'm in. For me, Disneyland has always been about putting you there. And they do that through details and love and affection in the presentation. This show lacks any of that. It's a lowest common denominator approach to entertainment and storytelling. Of course there's no story either...

Soarin' is cool, but I must admit I was expecting more considering all the hype.

I agree that it'd be better if it followed a story. Other motion simulator rides that I've ridden had a story line at Universal Studios and Dollywood and I found them more enjoyable, honestly.

Fliks Flyers, I needed a bucket when I got off. And as my daughter called it thru her tears Mickeys Not So Fun Wheel !!

My child loves to ride everything...and i mean everything!

I have learned to tolerate the worst of the worse, Autopia...sure I will get whiplash and tolerate the fumes because she gets to drive. Matterhorn, ok, she is 3 and rides it with out crying, that's cool. Mickey's Wheel of Terror, it is hilarious to see mommy scream and cry like a baby, ok...... I will even squeeze into Goofy's Sky school and Gadget's Go Coaster, but Nemo is where I draw the line.

Surprised by the amount of dislike for Nemo here, so much better than the old sub ride. Totally understand the hate for the Fun Wheel, that thing is just mean!

Never been on the Wheel of Death and prob never will... I gotta say im not a fan of Winnie the Pooh, its must be my least favorite in DL followed closely by Captain EO (according to my parents it would be cool if I had seen it the first time it was out)

Oh, don't say Pooh - that's one of my DD6's favorites (along with BTMRR and TOT - she's diverse)!

Mine would be Roger Rabbit (that whole movie just never seemed child-appropriate to me, so trying to get kids to understand the ride without having seen the movie...) in DL and Jumpin Jellyfish in DCA (the HR is too high for the audience that might enjoy it).

For me the worst ride is, much like others here, the wheel!!!! That bloody wheel of boredom and vomit.

But I will throw another into the ring. The biggest let down for me is Peter Pan. From the enormity of the line and the chaos of children yelling in a confined area, to the horrible ride duration to wait time ratio, I have to say this was the biggest waste of time I have ever gone through. I just don't get it, why is this on like everyone's rush list to do first thing in the morning?

I don't get it either! I think it's cute and I LOVE Peter Pan.. but I don't get the mad rush to get on it first thing or the insane crowds it attracts. Though I absolutely LOVE the look of it and to walk around an immerse myself in it.. most of the Fantasyland attractions are just "meh" to me. :)

My six year old desperately wants to go on the Fun Wheel this year and now this thread seriously has me racking me brain for reasons why we can't. Sounds awful! :crazy2:

My child loves to ride everything...and i mean everything!

I have learned to tolerate the worst of the worse, Autopia...sure I will get whiplash and tolerate the fumes because she gets to drive. Matterhorn, ok, she is 3 and rides it with out crying, that's cool. Mickey's Wheel of Terror, it is hilarious to see mommy scream and cry like a baby, ok...... I will even squeeze into Goofy's Sky school and Gadget's Go Coaster, but Nemo is where I draw the line.

I have a special place in my heart for Autopia. Right now I have over 200 HP of turbocharged driving pleasure for my daily commute, but riding Autopia was the first time I'd ever driven a real car with a real internal combustion engine. I remember being in full control with the accelerator and steering. On our last trip we took our 3 YO on Autopia for the first time and the kid got to steer (couldn't reach the pedal). I know there were fumes and it just putted along, but that smile for the entire ride was priceless. Since then we've gone on other amusement park car rides, including one that was electric with no accelerator but real steering. It was interesting but nowhere near as smile inducing as Autopia.

I used to never be a fan of Nemo, but I now have the soundtrack for the rides and I really like the music, so I have no problem going on that, closing my eyes and just listen and relax.

My new attraction of dread at DL is the Matterhorn. Not fun with someone with a bad back.

At DCA, I'm not a fan of Goofy's Sky School or what I like the call "The Ballcrusher"! :lmao:

I don't like a lot of the rides on the right side of california adventures; the "fair" type rides aren't really my thing.

also nemo, it's just not my cuppa tea.

The Wheel of Vomit!! We were in the center non-stationary cars....holy moly....even my hubby who is never sick on anything looked green! We were all literally clawing at the cage.and it seems we had an extra long ride lol lol. Longest ride if my life!!

Soarin, Goofy's Sky school and Maters are all on my least favorite list.

I completely agree that there's nothing immersive about Soarin. Goofy's and Maters are just jerky and not fun.

I hate It's Tough To Be a Bug.

Getting stabbed, squirted, poisoned and crawled over just isn't any fun. I'd say that it is tough to be an audience member.

small world, by far......mickey's wheel is one I won't go on.....not interested in Goofy's sky school ("wild mouse"?).......tiki room can drive one a little crazy!

Haunted mansion with the Christmas overlays.Never liked the nightmare be Christmas and don't like the overlays.Leave it the way it was or is.Don't even ride it as Christmas.

Goofy's is awful, I'm a big guy and last time I rode the bar was so tight on my
thigh it caused it to cramp from the start of the ride to the end. Trust me I felt
every tight turn on that ride:furious:

Nemo gets my vote. The ride itself was nice my kids loved it. I only agreed to rde we were first in line, Definitely not worth a hour wait.

I think that the rides in DCA, aside from TOT, I could live without.

The only ride in DL I don't like at all is Pooh, but I'd rather walk onto that than wait 90 minutes for cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter