The year of a million costume changes PTR I'm home!!

oh Emma, I love your ptr ... Kyra is such a cutie and how many dresses :lmao: I'm planning a trip to WDW but I want to go back to DLP so dd can wear her dresses while they still fit, not that she has as many as Kyra however :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about your meal plans, etc ... happy planning :)

Great Pre trip report, sounds like you & Kyra will have a great time:goodvibes

You always get me in so much trouble with my DD as she says ''kyra,s going again ,its not fair :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: ,and no shes not 3 she,s 12 :rotfl::rotfl: I think she wants you to adopt her:rotfl: she loves looking at kyra,s photos bless

You always get me in so much trouble with my DD as she says ''kyra,s going again ,its not fair :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: ,and no shes not 3 she,s 12 :rotfl::rotfl: I think she wants you to adopt her:rotfl: she loves looking at kyra,s photos bless

:lmao::lmao:

I can borrow your DD and you can borrow mine if you want? :lmao:

You've got to take the tink costume. Kyra looks so great in it and Tink is my favourite. A photo of kyra with Tink would be so cute. Is Tink one of the characters at DLRP? I think I would like a picture with her even though we're a much older family and don't bother too much with seeing the characters.

Have a good time

vivienne

You've got to take the tink costume. Kyra looks so great in it and Tink is my favourite. A photo of kyra with Tink would be so cute. Is Tink one of the characters at DLRP? I think I would like a picture with her even though we're a much older family and don't bother too much with seeing the characters.

Have a good time

vivienne

Sadly Tink isnt available to meet at DLRP yet like she is at Disneyworld which is a shame as i know DD would love to meet her.....I think i would probably burst if i met Tink as she is my fave character aswell :goodvibes

We are deffo taking the Tinkerbell outfit though :)

emma.... the dance time isnt as bad as i thought (ok, didnt see the bit before the spaceship) but it wasnt fab.... i think alot tho has to do with the audience - having watched stitch with the worlds worst audience i now realise that, if there is no audience participation, it makes the whole thing a trial......

cant wait tho to find out ur surprise - maybe ull get a free copy of mickeys magical party time music ?? :rotfl:

and i wud love to meet tink too!!

emma.... the dance time isnt as bad as i thought (ok, didnt see the bit before the spaceship) but it wasnt fab.... i think alot tho has to do with the audience - having watched stitch with the worlds worst audience i now realise that, if there is no audience participation, it makes the whole thing a trial......

cant wait tho to find out ur surprise - maybe ull get a free copy of mickeys magical party time music ?? :rotfl:

and i wud love to meet tink too!!

Everyone knows that particaption shows dont go down to well with us Europeans as they what they do in the States, It seems the people in Entertaiment forgot this when they planned this *cough* fantastic *cough* show :lmao:
I for one am not making a pratt out of myself if no one is willing to join in with me LOL.

I think I will prob get a nice hoovered room as my suprise and maybe a clean window :lmao: I will be emailing prior to ask for a some non 50euro requests lol.

Yay PTR!!

Gorgeous photos and your plans sound great!!! I'm very jealous!!!

yey great ptr emma. kyra is gonna be the biggest princess in dlrp lol. move over cms!!!!

you will have a great time and next year i will actually make it for christmas. maybe my trip messed up so i could see it with you and kyra lol!!!!

I'm having a dilemma on what to do when I arrive?

Shall i go to the park first or grab some lunch instead?

Am in great beginning Waiting to hear more and see all the costumes. popcorn::

I just saw your pre trip report link in your signature. Where have I been? LOL!
This is really an interesting read as I know nothing about DLP. So if I ask dumb questions don't smack me. LOL! :scared1:

What is the 50 Euro thing you are talking about and the board dining thing?

I just saw your pre trip report link in your signature. Where have I been? LOL!
This is really an interesting read as I know nothing about DLP. So if I ask dumb questions don't smack me. LOL! :scared1:

What is the 50 Euro thing you are talking about and the board dining thing?

Hey Jen!

When i stayed in the Disneyland Hotel in January, I asked for balloons in my room and they said that 1 balloon was 50 Euros. I was not impressed :lmao:

The Half Board vouchers i guess is the DLP dining plan, you get standard, plus and premium vouchers, the last being the most expensive but means you can dine in all the expensive resturants. Your basically paying for your meals before you leave, you can use them towards the set menus or at face value. Confusing I know :lmao:

That kind of sounds like what they do at Disneyland then. My friend is going there (DL) today in fact, and she was trying to explain it to me.

That kind of sounds like what they do at Disneyland then. My friend is going there (DL) today in fact, and she was trying to explain it to me.

I thought Disneyland had a dining plan like wdw...shows how much i know :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter