The year of a million costume changes PTR I'm home!!

emma - so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am hopin u have a fab time and cant wait for ur pics and hope u get all kyras dresses on :goodvibes

keep thinking, hopefully we will be back in just over a yr (unless i can find sum way to get us there sooner lol)

Hope you and Kyra have a fab trip Emma,

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Well guys I'm off tomorrow morning, cannot wait! Really really excited!

I'm nearly packed, last few the things to go in case.

Going to try and get a early night tonight, bed after X-factor more than likely.

I'm going to try and upload some pics to FB while i'm away if i manage to take any pics on my phone. I have promised Sonya a pic of my burger from the Rainforest Cafe :rotfl2:

Hope everyone has a great week and I will speak to you all when i get back!:wizard:

Well guys I'm off tomorrow morning, cannot wait! Really really excited!

I'm nearly packed, last few the things to go in case.

Going to try and get a early night tonight, bed after X-factor more than likely.

I'm going to try and upload some pics to FB while i'm away if i manage to take any pics on my phone. I have promised Sonya a pic of my burger from the Rainforest Cafe :rotfl2:

Hope everyone has a great week and I will speak to you all when i get back!:wizard:

thanks emma that makes me sound like such a saddo :lmao:

hope you have a great trip. i cant wait to hear all about it. fingers crossed that kyra gets to meet jasmine.

thanks emma that makes me sound like such a saddo :lmao:

hope you have a great trip. i cant wait to hear all about it. fingers crossed that kyra gets to meet jasmine.

:rotfl2: I would never be evil and torment you with a photo of me eating it....or would I? :rotfl2:

Fingers crossed we get to see Jasmine, we have a 99% better chance of seeing her then Alice.

Have a lovely time Emma.... say hello to Tigger for me ;)

Hey Emma

I hope I caught you before you go - I hope you have a super time :cool1:

Haven't been on here at all much - no trip planned and I've been really busy with DD1 with school etc but I just had to get on to say have a fab trip :yay:

Stopped by to wish you a good trip. Sorry missed a lot but trying to catch up. Been through a lot lately.

Have fun!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter