Thongs on CC Family Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Trishy, that is FUNNY!!! I am laughing almost as hard at that as I did those guys in thongs doing the practical joke!

Okay guys... does this mean I have to tell my DH that bringing my thong on our cruise is now out!!! :eek: JUST KIDDING!!! LOL!!!

I'd like to know what a "wife not wanting her husband to see a skank in a thong" has to do with this topic... The point was, a thong is inappropriate dress for a "family" type setting. No one can argue someone may have the RIGHT to do this or that, but what do RIGHTS have to do with what is appropriate or tactful? And what is WRONG with being a "prude"? I don't go topless or nude, and I don't like to see others do it, and there aint a dang thing wrong with that ! For THAT matter, like several others have said, I find Speedo's EQUALLY disgusting- (usually the guys wearing them are all hairy and fat..:eek: ) Kudos for who started this thread. Nothing wrong with a little moral decency!! Alot of the world tries to make people with traditional family values feel like prudes or that something is wrong with us. But we know there isn't. I would have been equally disturbed... And no, I'm not a fat, old, ugly woman with jealousy issues..I still look pretty good if I may say so... But I like to keep my stuff covered!!

Okay. It is time to move on.

I suggest that if you want to continue the discussion of whether thongs are proper beach attite, the Debate Board would be a wonderful location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter