Those using swagbucks ???

nCrave. If you're new, you should have plenty of videos that loop on its own (like the one with the dog). Let it run on PC throughout the night and you are half done reaching daily goal. Try to complete the daily to do list (left panel). Download the SG related apps (search here) and play video. SwagIQ (trivia) nightly. Answer app / surveys on website. Couple bucks here and there and they add up. Esp if you can pass the daily goal. Swag Go when it happens.
Thanks - and do you know how I can get to nCrave? I do not see a direct link anywhere on SB site. I see that I can watch videos on adserver entertainow - this isn't the same as nCrave, is it? Thanks!

Thanks - and do you know how I can get to nCrave? I do not see a direct link anywhere on SB site. I see that I can watch videos on adserver entertainow - this isn't the same as nCrave, is it? Thanks!

Pretty much. When you open the watch section of the website in the left pane you'll see nCrave and Sponsored videos links. For the most part they're both the same options now but Sponsored videos will sometimes have Tank Top Girl (TTG), Laptop Guy (LTG) or Binocular Lady/Girl (BL) options. These are short interactive videos that credit as Discover and are usually an easy 2 sb. So I usually go through one of those links and pick my own videos to start.

All instant credit after clicking. Yay for double RevU!

Discover: Revenue Universe: Food Delivery [RCPC]
+3 SB 02/01/19
Discover: Revenue Universe: All Inclusive Vacations [RCPC]
+3 SB 02/01/19
Discover: Revenue Universe: Caribbean Cruises [RCPC]
+3 SB 02/01/19
Discover: Revenue Universe: Driving Jobs [RCPC]
+3 SB 02/01/19

I bought $100 in gc at best buy twice at thr end of dec/ beginning of jan. I got the bonuses for each but the first shop credit posted today. I hadn't bought a gc at bb in months but I was happy to see the 200sb post today since I'd forgotten about it.

I don’t know if this is news but I was one of the people who bought a large ($500) gift card at bb with sb qr on got the bonus but no shop & earn. Made an online purchase (my mom needed a new washer and dryer) and did get the bonus and shop & earn email. Still haven’t tried it in store.

I was banned too.. no good reason why. I always answer honestly. The little Pinocchio in jail image they show you when you're banned is cute though! :-)
Im not sure if I have been banned but I went to try a PL survey today and it said unfortunately you cant participate in the study. Your ID has been registered for this project and there are data inconsistencies regarding the profile data you have provided. I cant even tell you the last time I tried a PL survey...probably over a year ago

I don’t know if this is news but I was one of the people who bought a large ($500) gift card at bb with sb qr on got the bonus but no shop & earn. Made an online purchase (my mom needed a new washer and dryer) and did get the bonus and shop & earn email. Still haven’t tried it in store.
I was one of the ones who does not get shop and earn after buying a $500 gift card. If i buy anything else i get the bonus plus the shop and earn. If i buy a gift card i do not get the shop and earn but do still get the bonus.

I was one of the ones who does not get shop and earn after buying a $500 gift card. If i buy anything else i get the bonus plus the shop and earn. If i buy a gift card i do not get the shop and earn but do still get the bonus.
Online too?

ETA-never mind. You still get shop & earn unless you buy a gift card.

The free games are gone on my account. Just one more thing they have taken away. Boo sb!

I noticed that too when I needed just a few more SB to make my 2nd goal :(.

I just noticed this, too!!! And I played them almost daily! DANG :(:(:(:(

I’ve been banned from PL. all I did was try a few surveys will traveling and using hotel WiFi. Not a huge loss. Kind of lame though.

I was banned too.. no good reason why. I always answer honestly. The little Pinocchio in jail image they show you when you're banned is cute though! :-)

I never knew this was a thing...that stinks! I feel like SB is getting more and more tricky and I'm wondering when the well will dry up completely! Fingers crossed I'm just being pessimistic!

I never knew this was a thing...that stinks! I feel like SB is getting more and more tricky and I'm wondering when the well will dry up completely! Fingers crossed I'm just being pessimistic!

I wouldn’t panic yet, online advertising dries up this time every year and SB has been around longer than most. They’re just tightening their belts to make it through the lean months.

Question for you guys. I keep getting the same survey today from different survey companies. I've already completed it twice, and now it is popping up again. Will I get in trouble if I complete it too many times or should I just x out? I imagine it messes up their results if it's the same person answering over and over, but not sure if I'm in the wrong if they are the ones offering it to me a bunch of times? :confused3

Question for you guys. I keep getting the same survey today from different survey companies. I've already completed it twice, and now it is popping up again. Will I get in trouble if I complete it too many times or should I just x out? I imagine it messes up their results if it's the same person answering over and over, but not sure if I'm in the wrong if they are the ones offering it to me a bunch of times? :confused3

I happens. I've done the same surveys lots of times and sometimes from the same place. I also know my answers aren't always exactly the same but generally are. I've never had an issue with it happening.

So I'm sure this has been asked/done before, but can 2 people in the same household each have a SB account? I know (or thought I knew) that it wasn't something that DH would have any interest in, but when I told him I needed to go to BestBuy every day this week to buy gift cards, he gave me a funny look and asked why I didn't sign him up for an account so he could ALSO go on the same day. I told him that I thought I could, but wasn't sure what kind of issues it would cause for MY account. He'd probably only do the BB cashback/bonus. So, has anyone had any issues with 2 accounts? Is is possible to do offers multiple times with the same mailing address? I mean, if we're going to have 2, might as well do everything we can. lol

So I'm sure this has been asked/done before, but can 2 people in the same household each have a SB account? I know (or thought I knew) that it wasn't something that DH would have any interest in, but when I told him I needed to go to BestBuy every day this week to buy gift cards, he gave me a funny look and asked why I didn't sign him up for an account so he could ALSO go on the same day. I told him that I thought I could, but wasn't sure what kind of issues it would cause for MY account. He'd probably only do the BB cashback/bonus. So, has anyone had any issues with 2 accounts? Is is possible to do offers multiple times with the same mailing address? I mean, if we're going to have 2, might as well do everything we can. lol
2 people can. It probably would work but having a new account basically only doing the BB bonus may cause problems. If it were me, I'd give it a shot. Nice thing is you'd get an extra 10% on his earnings:)

2 people can. It probably would work but having a new account basically only doing the BB bonus may cause problems. If it were me, I'd give it a shot. Nice thing is you'd get an extra 10% on his earnings:)

What kind of problem could it cause?
And yeah, I started thinking about the 10%, and I was like, why haven't I considered this before? lol

What kind of problem could it cause?
And yeah, I started thinking about the 10%, and I was like, why haven't I considered this before? lol
I think some people who started accounts just to do the best buy deal and that's all they did may have been deactivated.

I got my wife to sign up with SB for additional earning potential like BB purchases. It comes in handy and if there's a big opportunity, doing it on her account makes the most sense since I get a 10% bonus on it.

If you want it to seem more "legit", it's not hard to make a few extra pennies a day by taking an extra computer or phone and watching some videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter