Those using swagbucks ???

Why are the weekend 1st goals 112? I'm about to go on a SB hiatus for the first time in 3.5 years. Just not worth it to me right now.
I wondered that myself yesterday! I couldn't get anything to credit and almost gave up then I snagged a 60sb survey.... that errored out when redirecting back to Swagbucks so it too didn't credit! But I got a quick response on my ticket and got it credited manually to make goal. The rest was every single coupon offer in the offer walls and some nCrave, which together only added up to 53sb after 6 hours. Brutal.

If you haven't seen it yet, Shop Swago starting Monday. Whopping 150sb for the full board which requires a $50 GC purchase. I hope the patterns they are showing are wrong because next best is 85 but you still need to go through the middle square for it. Actually there's a bunch that require the center so I'm guessing that's the GC square. I'm not expecting much from this one. But good fortune for those planning to buy a GC next week anyway :)

I just started SB this week, what is a typical goal? And what is the deal with a first goal and second goal? Thanks - I am trying to figure this all put and quickly so I don’t give up !!

I just started SB this week, what is a typical goal? And what is the deal with a first goal and second goal? Thanks - I am trying to figure this all put and quickly so I don’t give up !!
Typical first goal is around 100 on weekdays and a little less on weekends. Second goals depend on your recent earnings. My second goal is about 700 right now. For me it ranges from 250 - 1000+.

The goals go toward your monthly bonus. If you hit your first goal every day, you get 300 sb (there are partial bonuses for 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc. and you can get 7 days + 21 days, etc.). Then you get an extra bonus for each day you meet your first goal or second goal. Today I'll get 11 sb when my monthly bonus posts in early March if I hit my first goal. If I hit my second goal I'd get an extra 60 or so SB.

Thanks...I cannot imagine a goal of 250! I have a lot of learning to do!
I used to average 300 basically doing sb before work. For me that doesn’t happen and 100-200 is probably what I average. But every once in a while I get a great offer (like buy coffee mate and earn 2200 sb and the coffee mate only costs $11). But so many of the things I used to do aren’t available or you earn far less (apps, free games, videos, etc.)

Why are the weekend 1st goals 112? I'm about to go on a SB hiatus for the first time in 3.5 years. Just not worth it to me right now.

I am on hiatus now too. I haven’t even looked at it since the 1st and probably won’t until maybe late this week. Too much going on in my life right now.

I used to average 300 basically doing sb before work. For me that doesn’t happen and 100-200 is probably what I average. But every once in a while I get a great offer (like buy coffee mate and earn 2200 sb and the coffee mate only costs $11). But so many of the things I used to do aren’t available or you earn far less (apps, free games, videos, etc.)

Used to be my average too, but when it takes ALL day to hit the first goal, well, that’s pretty pathetic. I know it’s a slow time of the year, but come on! 1 sb for running 27-30 videos that can run up to a minute or more? Nah! And don’t get me started on the bunus rounds on the apps. There were a few days recently on the sportly app where they wanted me to run 50 videos for 2 measly sb! That wasn’t happening- no way!

Did one earlier as well. I'm impatiently waiting or the half time show and more survey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter