Those using swagbucks ???

I just got this one by accident -

Discover: SB Offers: RewardBee Survey completion (pending credit date: 03/17/19)
+50 SB

I was looking for stuff on RevU to help get me to my first goal and I saw the one for RewardBee. I've used them before to get magazines subscriptions so I knew it was legit. It was only for 6sb but I also knew I could get free subscriptions so I clicked. I swear I've got a login with them but it must not be with my regular email but when I did the forgot password it took me to a different screen and a 50 sb shop popped up to activate, like some of the recent daily breaks have done. I clicked to activate and then created an account with my regular email address. The super quick survey gets you $30 reward dollars and you can either sign up for magazines at this point or save them for later. Once you're logged in there's an option to earn more rewards which I did in hopes of seeing higher $ options like US Weekly. There weren't any more options once I had $90 in rewards so I decided to just use them all up. I did pick some that I already have a sub to because it just increases the length of it and I added a few that I've had in the past but wasn't able to find them for free before/after the sub ran out. Most of these are for a year or two worth of issues. I haven't paid for a magazines subscription in probably 15 years thanks to sites like reward bee and the others that I can't remember. So I'll get 50sb next Sun and then 9 magazines subs either extending or new to me and all less than 10 min of work :)

Has anyone that has done the Vuse offer in the past seen it pop up on their SB now? I was trying to find to see if it would let me again with a different email

Has anyone that has done the Vuse offer in the past seen it pop up on their SB now? I was trying to find to see if it would let me again with a different email
D28 and I both did the Vuse Offer in Dec. Worked perfectly, wish other offers were as great as that one! We gave away the stuff that came in the mail, lol. Definitely jealous of those who can do this offer, mine seemed great at $40 but this $60 one is making me want to open a new account just to get it, lol. Jk, will not do that!

But now neither one of us can get the offer to come up on our accounts so no chance to redo with new address or email, darn it.

Has anyone ever had a problem where they can not log into the swag app.. I am fine on the site and swag IQ I can not log into the swag app it says invalid credentials. I know everything is correct due to the fact I can log into other places using the same username and password.. any guidance would be greatly appreciated...I am trying to fill in the square on swago for swag code from mobile app..

The terms aren't really clear from the SB offer. Do you have to spend a certain threshold or buy a certain kit to trigger the Vuse offer?

Dumb question, but where in the heck is the shopping cart on the Vuse website? I see nothing??

Nevermind. For some reason, it wasn’t showing up when I tried to do it on my ipad? Used my laptop and all is good.

Coupon prints from Friday, Sat and Sun posted! Almost at my 2nd goal from them.

Has anyone ever had a problem where they can not log into the swag app.. I am fine on the site and swag IQ I can not log into the swag app it says invalid credentials. I know everything is correct due to the fact I can log into other places using the same username and password.. any guidance would be greatly appreciated...I am trying to fill in the square on swago for swag code from mobile app..

I have not had that specific issue. Whenever I have problems though I try turning off my phone and turning back on, and then uninstall the app and reinstall.

The terms aren't really clear from the SB offer. Do you have to spend a certain threshold or buy a certain kit to trigger the Vuse offer?

I know, right? I just did it myself and I have the 6000 pending already. I bought one of the $2 kits. When you click the offer it takes you straight to the Vuse website, at the bottom of the page there was a link for Free Shipping offers. That page has all the promo codes, one of which is to get one of 2 kits for $2 + taxes, includes free shipping. I picked the CIRO kit - for no other reason than it came with 3 flavor cartridges and the SOLO one came with 2... more means better right? I have no idea :) I know people who use the stuff but other than there's a battery that heats up liquid into a vapor to inhale, I'm clueless. I'll be passing mine off as soon as it arrives and the next guy can figure out if it was worthwhile. I'm ok cluelessly pocketing my $50 :)

ETA: Oh, I'm spacey today, I mentioned the promo page because right there in the offer with the promo codes are links directly to the kits they work on. That way you don't have to search through the site to find them, just copy the code then click on the corresponding link. The SB offer was terribly vague, even for them, but since they mentioned a device and picking out flavors, those $2 kits fit the bill and much cheaper than anything else on the site.

Last edited:
I know your not friends but try MyPoints I got it for 6000 pts and paid a little over $2. Went to pending right away. Order the solo complete and use code SLKT478
Thanks for this! We are definitely not friends but I was gonna try it anyways. I cannot find it on MP though. Where do you find it?

I bought groceries from Walmart (online) to use an Amex offer and was supposed to get 11% swagbucks back. It has been 3 days and neither the Amex offer, nor the SBs have credited. Has anyone else had trouble with Walmart tracking/crediting?

I know, right? I just did it myself and I have the 6000 pending already. I bought one of the $2 kits. When you click the offer it takes you straight to the Vuse website, at the bottom of the page there was a link for Free Shipping offers. That page has all the promo codes, one of which is to get one of 2 kits for $2 + taxes, includes free shipping. I picked the CIRO kit - for no other reason than it came with 3 flavor cartridges and the SOLO one came with 2... more means better right? I have no idea :) I know people who use the stuff but other than there's a battery that heats up liquid into a vapor to inhale, I'm clueless. I'll be passing mine off as soon as it arrives and the next guy can figure out if it was worthwhile. I'm ok cluelessly pocketing my $50 :)

ETA: Oh, I'm spacey today, I mentioned the promo page because right there in the offer with the promo codes are links directly to the kits they work on. That way you don't have to search through the site to find them, just copy the code then click on the corresponding link. The SB offer was terribly vague, even for them, but since they mentioned a device and picking out flavors, those $2 kits fit the bill and much cheaper than anything else on the site.

Thanks for the detailed response! I was able to get the Solo kit for $2. My 6,000 SB are pending!

Thanks for this! We are definitely not friends but I was gonna try it anyways. I cannot find it on MP though. Where do you find it?
Go to offers then click on little side box and select entertainment. Took me a bit to find apparently vaping is a form of entertainment???!!!!:rotfl2:
It went pending immediately on DH and my accounts

Go to offers then click on little side box and select entertainment. Took me a bit to find apparently vaping is a form of entertainment???!!!!:rotfl2:
It went pending immediately on DH and my accounts
I clicked several different categories but never thought to check under entertainment :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter