Those using swagbucks ???

I did the kidpik offer on 2/08 for 4,000SB. Should I wait til tomorrow to submit a ticket?

It's so aggravating seeing the SB there pending, just credit it already!

OK so asking what you all think!

SB has Carnival cruise GCs in their reward store now. It’s says $250 for 1500SB and $500 for 5000SB!!

I don’t have a cruise planned but we’re avid Carnival cruisers and I want to cash out for one just to have. Do you think this is a mistake and after they realize it they’ll take alllllll my SB away to cover the “cost?”

SB has Carnival cruise GCs in their reward store now. It’s says $250 for 1500SB and $500 for 5000SB!!

I don’t have a cruise planned but we’re avid Carnival cruisers and I want to cash out for one just to have. Do you think this is a mistake and after they realize it they’ll take alllllll my SB away to cover the “cost?”
I don't think they'll take all your SB away.

I don't think they'll honor it though. You'll probably get a "your reward could not be processed" email.

I did Vuse. Sent it to my home address. Tried sending it to work because I'm never home to sign but I couldn't get it to work. Last time they sent it back but I still kept the swagbucks. Worst case I'm out $2. Oh and I went with tropical. Because if I were to vape, I think tropical sounds pleasant!

Wow, that would be incredible if it worked! Don’t have any advice though. I’m sure it’s a mistake, but have no idea if it would actually work. Let us know how it turns out if you try it!

Wow! I'm super tempted to try this as well!

I gave it a whirl - worst case is I don't get the gift card. I went for a $250 on my account and DH's account because we usually cash out when we get to 2500, so don't have enough to get the higher value card. I'm definitely not counting on getting the gift card though.

Trying to do Vuse now. It's telling me items are not currently available for shipment to the address on file. Boo!

I gave it a whirl - worst case is I don't get the gift card. I went for a $250 on my account and DH's account because we usually cash out when we get to 2500, so don't have enough to get the higher value card. I'm definitely not counting on getting the gift card though.

Same! I went for it because why not? I took screenshots of the whole transaction just in case!

Hey folks - I've been out of the game for nearly a year, and it's my understanding that during this time, Target changed their policy and you can't buy a giftcard with a giftcard anymore. So, what do you guys redeem for? I tried doing a search, but it was just a ton to sift through and a lot of it was from a year or more ago.

Hey folks - I've been out of the game for nearly a year, and it's my understanding that during this time, Target changed their policy and you can't buy a giftcard with a giftcard anymore. So, what do you guys redeem for? I tried doing a search, but it was just a ton to sift through and a lot of it was from a year or more ago.
PayPal is always good. You can then link your bank account and use your target red card (if it's a debit).
Or Walmart to get the discounted cards through Sam's.

I do the $25 Visa for the first redemption of the month as it’s usually discounted a little more. I use that to buy a $25 Disney ecard from Target and add it directly to my Disney gift card account online. After that, it’s usually PayPal and using my redcard at Target.com for the 5% off again!

PayPal is always good. You can then link your bank account and use your target red card (if it's a debit).
Or Walmart to get the discounted cards through Sam's.

I do the $25 Visa for the first redemption of the month as it’s usually discounted a little more. I use that to buy a $25 Disney ecard from Target and add it directly to my Disney gift card account online. After that, it’s usually PayPal and using my redcard at Target.com for the 5% off again!

Thank you! I've just always been hesitant to do those because I've always like the 300 SB discount on the first Target card (I really only average one giftcard a month so it always seemed like a good deal!). I suppose I could get the Walmart giftcards and use them for groceries every month and use my grocery money to buy giftcards.

The Virtual Visas have no fees unless you want a physical card or want to combine them. They also have an expiration date. Sam’s Club GCs do not. VVs sometimes give people trouble when purchasing online due to the fact they are more likely to trigger fraud alerts with retailers.

Thank you! I've just always been hesitant to do those because I've always like the 300 SB discount on the first Target card (I really only average one giftcard a month so it always seemed like a good deal!). I suppose I could get the Walmart giftcards and use them for groceries every month and use my grocery money to buy giftcards.

The Virtual Visa's are part of the monthly discount as well, they've been 2175 for several months now. Walmart/Sam's Club is one of the last places you can do GC > GC but it's becoming more YMMV as individual stores roll out policies. So if you shop at Walmart anyway, switching to that route isn't bad either as you have a backup use for it (like you outlined).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter