Those using swagbucks ???

My SB mobile ap is not working at all any more. Just get the lovely spinning 'loading' message. :mad: At least I got another RevU insurance bonus (life ins today) of 76 SB just for entering my zip code and clicking all the links that came up.

Mine is doing the same thing. Wondered if I was the only one!

Under Discover/ RevU- Click on Health Insurance (38 sb). Only had to put in zipcode. I clicked on one of the quotes, but then closed all the pages (you may not even have to keep clicking). These don't always work, but this one did for 38 SB! Hope it works for someone else. I was also able to get a survey to make it to the end and credit today. That has not happened in a few days (I'd get far along then booted out). Hope others get some good luck today with surveys!
Yeah, right column for 30 SB for me. They are having a special for referrals in April, you get 500 SB for referring and friend get bonus 500 SB for earning 500 in 30days or something like that. I considered referring DH, but have not yet.

Had some luck today with the Revenue Universe Homeowners insurance thing. 76 SB for putting in my zip code and clicking on a bunch of insurance companies but not entering any more info. Those never work for me, but did today!

Thanks for posting these. I've given up on surveys (personal decision--I just can't handle the feeling of being taken advantage of by something that seems designed to trick me into answering their questions and then not giving me credit) so I appreciate the things that are low investment/decent likelihood of seeing credit.

Anyone able to print coupons today? I have them, but when I go to print it errors out. Tired three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), same results.

Anyone able to print coupons today? I have them, but when I go to print it errors out. Tired three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), same results.
I clicked on them, went to print, and it said they were no longer available, that I should clear my cache, which I didn't bother to do.

I clicked on them, went to print, and it said they were no longer available, that I should clear my cache, which I didn't bother to do.
Mine worked fine in Chrome about 10 minutes ago. Maybe try again now?

Thanks. Still didn't work. The error is stating it can't communicate with my printer. Ran CCleaner, on all three browsers. Even deleted the printer driver and reinstalled it. Still get the error. Oh well!

Mobile watch just went from 1 sb to 4 sb for me. Maybe it will stick for a couple hours?
Haven't been able to get it to work at all for a few days now on my Apple devices. Are you on Android by any chance?

Normally they send me an alert when they raise it, I didn't get one this time.

Haven't been able to get it to work at all for a few days now on my Apple devices. Are you on Android by any chance?

Normally they send me an alert when they raise it, I didn't get one this time.

I’m running it on my old iPhone se

It ran at 4 sb per round from 4-6 eastern. Now it looks like it’s back to 2 sb per round. I got 4 rounds in between 4 and 6, so 16 sb.

Thanks. Still didn't work. The error is stating it can't communicate with my printer. Ran CCleaner, on all three browsers. Even deleted the printer driver and reinstalled it. Still get the error. Oh well!

I've had that issue before, a few months ago. It just went away on it's own, but to keep getting the SB in the mean time I used my phone and did it via the website. It lets you save it as a PDF to your phone that way.

My SB mobile ap is not working at all any more. Just get the lovely spinning 'loading' message. :mad: At least I got another RevU insurance bonus (life ins today) of 76 SB just for entering my zip code and clicking all the links that came up.
Mine is doing the same thing. Wondered if I was the only one!
Mobile watch just went from 1 sb to 4 sb for me. Maybe it will stick for a couple hours?

I was going to say the same.....mine switched over to 4 yesterday for two rounds and then it froze and now it is no longer working, at all! Hopefully later today it starts back up :-(

Well, the SB app wasn't working for me this morning but I got the notification about double SB and now it is working again. Seems random.

Coupons have been weird for me too. It says I have 50 available but only 3 print, and then I only get 3sb. It had done it in the past but not for a while, then all of the sudden yesterday and the day before it did it again 😒

I've had that issue before, a few months ago. It just went away on it's own, but to keep getting the SB in the mean time I used my phone and did it via the website. It lets you save it as a PDF to your phone that way.
I ended up doing it on my phone last night. This morning just going with the motions I tired on my PC and it worked like normal. So who knows what was wrong yesterday.

Hi everyone! I did Swagbucks for a while but haven't looked in a long time. I realized I amassed a bunch of SB from referrals (!) and I'd like to redeem them. What are your best recommendations? Am I limited to the number of gift cards I can redeem per day or month?

Hi everyone! I did Swagbucks for a while but haven't looked in a long time. I realized I amassed a bunch of SB from referrals (!) and I'd like to redeem them. What are your best recommendations? Am I limited to the number of gift cards I can redeem per day or month?
I like PayPal since I prefer cash. Not sure on the limit per day/month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter