Those using swagbucks ???

Got a random 350 SB today, said it was from a survey on Oct 8. No clue what it was, I had forgotten all about it. Weird thing about SB - yesterday my 2nd daily goal was 300 and the bonus was 25. Today my 2nd goal is also 300, but the bonus is only 15.

FYI when they didn't respond to my help request for three days I submitted a second request. Whoever answered that one credited me the 30,000 mypoints. Time to close North One.
Hope you have a better time closing your account than I am. Two months after I asked to close, it is still open! I believe I accused them of incompetence today in reply to an email from them.

Got a random 350 SB today, said it was from a survey on Oct 8. No clue what it was, I had forgotten all about it. Weird thing about SB - yesterday my 2nd daily goal was 300 and the bonus was 25. Today my 2nd goal is also 300, but the bonus is only 15.

Hope you have a better time closing your account than I am. Two months after I asked to close, it is still open! I believe I accused them of incompetence today in reply to an email from them.
What happens if you have a $0 balance? I just used my $40 balance to load my amazon gift card so there's nothing left to charge me the monthly maintenance fee.

I got 1650 sb from a 9/30 survey???

I wonder if I can do the 10000 sb vuse offer again. It hasn't been 30 days since I did it, but that's new language so I'm not sure if it applies backwards??? Would love another $65+ money maker.

I had a 2¢ balance which may be part of the problem closing my NorthOne account.

I wonder if I can do the 10000 sb vuse offer again. It hasn't been 30 days since I did it, but that's new language so I'm not sure if it applies backwards??? Would love another $65+ money maker.
I've been wondering the same. Have not done it yet, but so tempting. Hate to waste the $35 if it doesn't work.

Love that you post these offers! Mine says spend $15?
There is two new new ones

So now more stuff I cant use..lol
But I remind myself it's like a free snack at Disney.
Unfortunately $30 only buys snacks Screenshot_20201106-194344_Samsung Internet.jpg
Originally the offer said you could do it three times.. that's what I did on both my and my DH account. Not sure if they changed it.

Has anyone done the Hallmark Gold Crown store offer? Spend $40 receive 3,000 SB. I bought a bunch of stuff at a Paper Store and tried to submit, but got a message "Unknown Vendor."
When I look up Hallmark Gold Crown stores it shows Paper Store locations. Wondering if anyone had any success with a Paper Store receipt?

Has anyone done the Hallmark Gold Crown store offer? Spend $40 receive 3,000 SB. I bought a bunch of stuff at a Paper Store and tried to submit, but got a message "Unknown Vendor."
When I look up Hallmark Gold Crown stores it shows Paper Store locations. Wondering if anyone had any success with a Paper Store receipt?

I've never heard of paper store but I also know it's only going to work at where SB says it'll work. I had to wait for them to add Fred Meyer to be able to submit receipts even though it's a Kroger store. Submitting under Kroger didn't work, it wants the store name. If the offer says it takes it then it should but if it only says hallmark then that's all that will work. I did do it with a hallmark receipt without problem.

I've never heard of paper store but I also know it's only going to work at where SB says it'll work. I had to wait for them to add Fred Meyer to be able to submit receipts even though it's a Kroger store. Submitting under Kroger didn't work, it wants the store name. If the offer says it takes it then it should but if it only says hallmark then that's all that will work. I did do it with a hallmark receipt without problem.
Oh well. When I search Hallmark Gold Crown Stores near me, all that comes up are “The Paper Store” locations. They sell hallmark stuff and other things like Vera Bradley, scout, some vineyard Vines, ivory Ella...” I don’t see anything specifically called a Hallmark gold crown store in MA. I was buying stuff anyway - didn’t just do it for the offer, but was hoping it might work.

SB never makes things easy.

I just started using swagbucks this month and am OBSESSED! The things I found that to me are the least amount of work vs. bucks.

1. SWAGTV App: Use on your phone/ipad. You can get a max of 50 SB per day. I just let it run through my home wifi while doing other stuff.

2. Daily Poll

3. NOSO

4. Search Engine: I think it typically awards swag bucks 3 times a day. I usually get 6 - 10 SB per award.

5. Search for swagbuck codes on google. There are a couple of sites that keep running track. You need to enter them on the swag site to "redeem" them. They are only up for so much time. So sometimes I miss them. They are usually worth 3-5 SB.

These 5 things give me easily 80 SB per day which hits the 30 goal which then gives me the bonus bucks.

Other things I do / have tried

1. Shop Function: I have bought a couple of things through this that I would have bought anyway.

2. Surveys: I spend some time on the weekend doing these but like pp's I have rarely qualified. Probably not worth my time.

3. Tasks: I tried a couple of these and find them VERY much NOT worth my time!

My goal is to earn $25/month minimum with little work. My DH thinks I am kind of crazy with my SB. It is still new to me and I am worried my enthusiasm will fade. I find checking the site in general though just helps remind me of my cost saving goals!
F55 swagbuck searchs- keep these addresses handy especially when collector bills are released.
My DH orginally thought I was crazy till I paid for 4 people 2 day tickets with swagbucks.
Work the deals that's where I made most of my money. At first you feel stupid buying vape supplies for $25 but then you make $75 ( $100 )
You can sell the vuse to a friend at a discount and made some more back.
Play the games.. I suggest one at a time cause they have time limits on how long you can take..
"Print" your 50 coupons they are back to crediting again.
Last night I took renters insurance for one month for 7.56 and made 2000sb instantly

F55 swagbuck searchs- keep these addresses handy especially when collector bills are released.
My DH orginally thought I was crazy till I paid for 4 people 2 day tickets with swagbucks.
Work the deals that's where I made most of my money. At first you feel stupid buying vape supplies for $25 but then you make $75 ( $100 )
You can sell the vuse to a friend at a discount and made some more back.
Play the games.. I suggest one at a time cause they have time limits on how long you can take..
"Print" your 50 coupons they are back to crediting again.
Last night I took renters insurance for one month for 7.56 and made 2000sb instantly
I have a whole list I bookmarked from somewhere, reddit maybe, of 50 searches. These 3 may be on it. Search free stuff guru.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter