Those using swagbucks ???

I haven't seen that one, but I did see one for a different offer. Said to click for, I think it was, 216 SB and I think the offer that I'd seen in Adgate was for 160 now(was 140). I didn't click but was curious how that would work. I would think that if you activate for that deal that's what you would get, not what was available elsewhere. I definitely see deals such as lifelock or hulu for big amounts of SB, but then at the same time see deals in revU or adgate that are for just a few dollars in SB for the same product. I'd be so disappointed and mad if I did the deal for a low amount and then found it elsewhere for like 2000, 3000 SB's!

Did the CBS all Access offer this morning for 350. First and second goals reached! It's a 7 day free trial. I figure I'll cancel it at the beginning of next week before they charge my card. It's supposed to be instant, but it did take about 5 minutes to credit for me.
Do you know where you found this offer? I tried looking it up but all that comes up is a thing that says Shop Now and earn $1.50 / 150 SB. And nothing about a 7 day free trial. TIA!

I'm getting really impatient waiting for my Target card redemption:bored:. I know it can take up to 10 business days, but I leave in 9 days and I submitted the redemption on 10/1 at 5:00am! I understand that there was an "issue", or whatever, but I'm still getting a bit anxious:scared:. I guess if worse comes to worse, I can do like I just did and cash out $25 to PayPal, move it to my checking account, drive over to Target and use my RedCard (debit) to buy my final $25 Disney gift card. Then when the one from SB ever shows up, I will tack it on to the gift card I will be using for my trip NEXT year:teeth:.

Do you know where you found this offer? I tried looking it up but all that comes up is a thing that says Shop Now and earn $1.50 / 150 SB. And nothing about a 7 day free trial. TIA!

It was on the Homepage the other day, I'm not seeing it now though when I look through discover. Maybe they hit their quota already. that was quick.

Finally got paid for the Hulu 3000 offer! We signed up for Hulu through my husband's SB account on Aug. 26 and it was supposed to be instant. I put in a ticket on Aug. 28. Since then I've requested an update multiple times and got auto responses. :badpc: Finally last week they asked for a screenshot of our Hulu account. I gave them that and screenshots of two credit card statements showing the charges. Even after sending that it took them six days to get back to us.
I also got the 300 SB for referring him.

Also, someone above mentioned being banned from Trial Pay and I think my husband is the same. He joined SB on Aug. 19 under my referral. Did the Hulu offer on Aug. 26--the first thing he ever did with Trial Pay--but now he can't do other offers, and he wasn't even able to submit a ticket to them directly.

Got my Target gift card as well! Finally have enough to cash out for $100 Disney gift card now.

Still no Gillette credit, but I did get 600 SB today from a travel shop credit.

Does anyone know if Target will still combine all your gift cards onto one at guest services? I hate that you can't combine from the app anymore. I also see that now the website requires you to "request your access code" for all my $25 gift cards. Even though I put the access code down when I put the gift card into my Target account. I guess you have to reenter it in the store?

Does anyone know if Target will still combine all your gift cards onto one at guest services? I hate that you can't combine from the app anymore. I also see that now the website requires you to "request your access code" for all my $25 gift cards. Even though I put the access code down when I put the gift card into my Target account. I guess you have to reenter it in the store?

I am still able to have gift cards combined at customer service. I did that about 2 weeks ago so that I could buy a bigger item online. At first the clerk had no idea what I was asking, but I explained that I needed the cards combined onto a single card because you can only use 4 cards maximum online.

As for the access code, I noticed earlier this week when I went to purchase a $50 Disney card with 2 $25 Target cards that it had something at the bottom of the app screen about the access code. I had no clue, so I just ignored it and showed the barcode to the clerk so she could scan it. It scanned fine and the transaction went through without issue.

I am still able to have gift cards combined at customer service. I did that about 2 weeks ago so that I could buy a bigger item online. At first the clerk had no idea what I was asking, but I explained that I needed the cards combined onto a single card because you can only use 4 cards maximum online.

As for the access code, I noticed earlier this week when I went to purchase a $50 Disney card with 2 $25 Target cards that it had something at the bottom of the app screen about the access code. I had no clue, so I just ignored it and showed the barcode to the clerk so she could scan it. It scanned fine and the transaction went through without issue.

Good to know on the access code! I will be buying in store so I wasn't worried about the 4 gift card limit, but I thought it would be irritating to have to scroll through and request each access code as the cashier scanned, so I thought combining might be more effective. I'll try just having the cashier scan and see what happens.

I got the "request access code" message in store last Saturday while I was in the checkout line, preparing for my Target gift cards to be scanned. I clicked on it, and they emailed me separately an access code for each gift card. But it turned out to have been totally unnecessary, as the cashier just scanned the bar codes like normal without asking for the access code.

Just got my 500 SB Discover bonus. Strangely, my ledger shows that it was added, then removed, then added back again.

Last edited:
Just got my 500 SB Discover bonus. Strangely, my ledger shows that it was added, then removed, then added back again.
Yes, same for me! I forgot it was coming so good surprise! Glad it came, but strange they added, took it away, then added back in. DD27 said same for her as well.

No Discover bonus for me yet. Anyone else not get theirs? I did the Home Chef offer for 2,000 SB and it credited on 9//28. I should get a 500 SBs bonus.

I got a 50 SB Discover Bundle Bonus. I thought I'd get 200 SB - according to my ledger, if I'm reading it correctly I earned 521 SB coded to "Discover" from 9/27-9/30 which should be a 200 SB bonus - but I guess I'm missing something here. :confused3 Mine was given, then removed, then given back - I think it's because it didn't count toward the daily goal before, but now it does?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter