Those using swagbucks ???

Those the did the Gillette deal can you tell me how it showed up on your credit card? I had two.charges I didn't recognize from a site i don't even have a lot in for. So I reported.them as fraud. But i think it might have been the Gillette deal. Though I should have only had one charge not two. Oops and that'll be an embarrassing call to make.

Mine said "PGSHOP" on my Chase card.

Thank you! I didn't make the connection u til I saw the ups delivery from there. I don't have a log in for their pgshop website so I thought it was fraud since I had two charges. That part is an issue since I did the one time thing. I'll have to call the cc co after work.

My SB is acting completely wackadoo this evening. I cannot get any of the watch to work. All the nCrave says it is no longer available. Acorn wont bring anything up. AdGate has no offers. So weird.
I usually only get nCraves/AYCE early in the morning and late at night. Sometimes the watch videos go away too, except for the Swagbucks tutorial (under Technology on the Watch menu.) I have not noticed Discovery items going away, but I would just check back later. Or reboot your computer.

Those the did the Gillette deal can you tell me how it showed up on your credit card? I had two.charges I didn't recognize from a site i don't even have a lot in for. So I reported.them as fraud. But i think it might have been the Gillette deal. Though I should have only had one charge not two. Oops and that'll be an embarrassing call to make.

Mine showed up as PGSHOP as well, but they charged me $1 more than my total, then refunded me, then charged me the correct amount.

Mine showed up as PGSHOP as well, but they charged me $1 more than my total, then refunded me, then charged me the correct amount.

So weird. I'm on hold with bofa trying to fix it. The fraud dept can't which I don't understand but I've never been a fan of theirs.

No Discover bonus for me yet. Anyone else not get theirs? I did the Home Chef offer for 2,000 SB and it credited on 9//28. I should get a 500 SBs bonus.

I haven't but I don't expect to because the offer I did didn't credit and I'm still waiting on a response to my ticket about that, never mind the bonus. :/

Travel Guides Free sign up under Discover is another easy 40SB
Do just the quiz part of JustFab for 20SB (Discover)

Ugh!! Today has been awful with trying to get my daily goal. Not a single survey would go all the way through for me. I finally managed to get the first goal, but couldn't find anything to give me the last 15 SB I needed. I decided to just give up and go to bed, but pulled up my ledger to look at what all went through for the day. All of a sudden my balance was over 2200! An insurance company survey I had taken weeks ago had been a delayed pay out....it hit tonight! Oh my goodness, I'm thrilled! I can get another walmart gift card now. Yay!!

Yes that's what happened to DD27 and I, too, when w did the Gillette deal. I think I might have mentioned this in an earlier post. We were each charged, I think, $11.63. It was supposed to be $10.63. We had done the deal last Friday and I didn't notice the dollar over charge till over the weekend. I was gonna call at the beginning of the week, giving a little time to fix it. And then it was fixed so I didn't call. I've had that happen before, though I don't know why they do it, and that's why I waited. Plus it was the weekend. I think it's pgshop for Proctor and Gamble shop.

I just went to use one of my Target gift cards today and it said I had a zero balance. I called Target and it said that it was used on 9/16 at a mall that I have never been to. I got the card on 10/5. I turned in a ticket. hopefully they will be able to replace it. Anyone else heard of this happening?

For those that have bought gc through my gift cards plus how long did it take to get the card? Is it an email or through the post office?
I shop a lot online and it would be great to get points for buying the card and then when I use it to pay.

For those that have bought gc through my gift cards plus how long did it take to get the card? Is it an email or through the post office?
I shop a lot online and it would be great to get points for buying the card and then when I use it to pay.

The longest it has taken for me has been a couple hours. Usually this is the middle square in SWAGO which starts Monday, in case you want to buy it then it might be worth more to you.

ETA it comes via email

Those that have done the Hooked on Phonics offer, when did it credit the initial 300 sb?

I just went to use one of my Target gift cards today and it said I had a zero balance. I called Target and it said that it was used on 9/16 at a mall that I have never been to. I got the card on 10/5. I turned in a ticket. hopefully they will be able to replace it. Anyone else heard of this happening?

I hope you get this resolved quickly. I recall that there have been numerous problems with Target's gift cards being hacked from the app. I actually just cashed out for a $5 Target card to make sure I could use it with my phone, but now I'm thinking I might just stick with PayPal.

I have a question about the video apps for ios. How do they work? Is there a place to enter your Swagbucks info so you get credited?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter