• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Remember the Discover Challenge at the beginning of the month? Did we already get those SB's or when are they coming? I don't think I got them and I am unsure how to go back and check.....YIKES

Yes, they were deposited (for most people) on 10/5. Some people had to put in tickets. Go to your ledger and check 10/5 and you should see them there.

Question about SWAGO. I joined it....does the board automatically keep track of certain things? Like if I earn SB through a search, will the board automatically update itself?

So this Spin & Win looks like it's already available? I don't have to submit my board to use them?

How often do different GCs go on 'sale'? Like currently I see that Burger King is 20% off. In the past when I've looked under sale it seemed to only be for magazines or restaurants.com.

I finally got a response back on my Gillette ticket today after submitting another update saying that it had been 11 days since I had first put in a ticket and had received no response. They said they were "contacting the advertiser" and to update my ticket again if I had not received anything by 10/16.

I have a row completed on Swago. Do I submit that?? I didn't think much of it until I hit the submit button and it asked me if I was sure I wanted to do that. Am I missing something?

Also, it looks like the SB I earn through Swago don't apply towards my daily goal? Is that correct?

I have a row completed on Swago. Do I submit that?? I didn't think much of it until I hit the submit button and it asked me if I was sure I wanted to do that. Am I missing something?

Also, it looks like the SB I earn through Swago don't apply towards my daily goal? Is that correct?

Do not submit your board until you are sure you are completely done. It is a one and done deal. If you submit today, the swago board is over for you (for this round).

No, your swago bonus points do not go towards your daily goal.

I almost always only get credit for one row because I am never able to do everything, however, I always complete as many squares as possible so I can get more spins. They usually amount to nothing, but sometimes it results in a few extra SB's or Swag Ups!

Do not submit your board until you are sure you are completely done. It is a one and done deal. If you submit today, the swago board is over for you (for this round).

No, your swago bonus points do not go towards your daily goal.

I almost always only get credit for one row because I am never able to do everything, however, I always complete as many squares as possible so I can get more spins. They usually amount to nothing, but sometimes it results in a few extra SB's or Swag Ups!

Whew.....I'm glad I asked! I have a few more squares I think I can fill. I'm not sure that I can get the whole board done tho. I'm a little bummed.....I was on the answers app earlier and doing the beginning of a survey and it told me to try again in a few minutes because too many people were doing surveys at the moment. Well, now the app is showing no surveys at all. :/ That's irritating. I hope more show up before the Swago board is done. I'm debating doing the ones for entering swagstakes or give aways. I never win ANYTHING, so for me that's basically just throwing money (Swagbucks) away. Seriously....for the spin and win, I just keep "winning" entries for the swagstakes. :P

As already mentioned the Bonus SB do not count towards your daily goal. However, the bonus you earn by submitting the board WILL count towards your daily goal. So if I buy a gift card, I attempt to time it so that I get the GC SB's one day and then submit the board on another so I can meet my daily goals easier that week.

This exactly! I like the spins better than the board since I usually get a few double survey and double searches. I've gotten lucky and had some double survey Swagups available when I got a 500 and 2000 SB survey credit. So I try to do as many squares as I can before submitting to get those spins.

How often do different GCs go on 'sale'? Like currently I see that Burger King is 20% off. In the past when I've looked under sale it seemed to only be for magazines or restaurants.com.

The Burger King is weird, the ones that were on sale since I started swagging showed up in the On Sale category. But Burger King is on sale but not showing there. Over the last few months something's been on sale for a couple weeks every couple weeks, I think it was eBay before BK.

The Burger King is weird, the ones that were on sale since I started swagging showed up in the On Sale category. But Burger King is on sale but not showing there. Over the last few months something's been on sale for a couple weeks every couple weeks, I think it was eBay before BK.
Thanks!

Can someone chime in on the Rayovac offer...I completed it and sent in the email with the photo of the receipt and the batteries just over a week ago. I still do not show anything anywhere indicating that I completed it. I know that the offer runs until October 14 so should I just wait a little longer before I do anything?

Can someone chime in on the Rayovac offer...I completed it and sent in the email with the photo of the receipt and the batteries just over a week ago. I still do not show anything anywhere indicating that I completed it. I know that the offer runs until October 14 so should I just wait a little longer before I do anything?

The offer says, "Please allow up to 60 days from 10/14/17 for SB to credit to your account." I submitted it to both Swagbucks and MyPoints. The MyPoints deal already credited. We will see if I also get the credit on SB too. But I wouldn't except anything until after 10/14 for sure.

The offer says, "Please allow up to 60 days from 10/14/17 for SB to credit to your account." I submitted it to both Swagbucks and MyPoints. The MyPoints deal already credited. We will see if I also get the credit on SB too. But I wouldn't except anything until after 10/14 for sure.
OK, that's what I thought. I figured it wouldn't credit until November at the earliest, but I didn't know if there should be some sort of indication that I completed it, like a "pending" or something.

OK, that's what I thought. I figured it wouldn't credit until November at the earliest, but I didn't know if there should be some sort of indication that I completed it, like a "pending" or something.

I did get an email confirmation from Swagbucks a few hours after I submitted my receipts. Here is what it said:

Thanks for submitting your Rayovac proof of purchase. We hope you enjoy your product!

Please allow up to 60 days from 10/15/2017 for SB to be credited to your account.

P.S. You might see a survey in a few weeks regarding your experience with this offer. Give us your feedback and you will be awarded another 5 SB!

-Team Swagbucks​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter