• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

UGH!!!! Tonight has been AWFUL! I've done numerous things that were supposed to credit instantly and nothing! I'm glad I thought to take pictures with my phone and stuff so I can submit tickets. My question: if I submit tickets and they eventually credit me the SB that didn't show, will they apply those SB for today for my daily goal?

I have a question about the video apps for ios. How do they work? Is there a place to enter your Swagbucks info so you get credited?
Are you talking about the mobile apps (SBTV, Sportly, etc.)? When you log in to each one, use your Swagbucks login information and same password, and the points will credit to your account as you go along.

Also....for these offers where I download an app and open it and I'm supposed to get SB instantly.....those are the ones that are not crediting for me. Have you found they actually do credit instantly or are they delayed?

On a happier note, I used two $25 walmart gift cards that I earned on Swagbucks to buy $150 worth of Disney gift cards at Sam's tonight. Both $25 gift cards were redeemed with the 12% savings "sale" and the $150 gift cards at Sam's are a 5% savings......woohoo!

UGH!!!! Tonight has been AWFUL! I've done numerous things that were supposed to credit instantly and nothing! I'm glad I thought to take pictures with my phone and stuff so I can submit tickets. My question: if I submit tickets and they eventually credit me the SB that didn't show, will they apply those SB for today for my daily goal?

No, they will count towards the daily goal of the day they are credited.

I just went to use one of my Target gift cards today and it said I had a zero balance. I called Target and it said that it was used on 9/16 at a mall that I have never been to. I got the card on 10/5. I turned in a ticket. hopefully they will be able to replace it. Anyone else heard of this happening?
:(

I haven't used any of mine yet, but now I am wondering if its better to go ahead and redeem them for a physical card?

Those that have done the Hooked on Phonics offer, when did it credit the initial 300 sb?

I did the offer back on 9/4 and it was only 100 SB, darn it, and I got them right away.

DD27 did the offer last weekend for 300 SB and did not get them right away. She had to finally put in a ticket very early this past Friday morning, a week later. She did then receive the 300 SB later in the evening, so a nice quick turn around on that at least.

I hope you get this resolved quickly. I recall that there have been numerous problems with Target's gift cards being hacked from the app. I actually just cashed out for a $5 Target card to make sure I could use it with my phone, but now I'm thinking I might just stick with PayPal.

I hope so too! No response yet, but I don't expect it until tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes! I sure am glad I didn't wait. $50 was enough, I couldn't imagine if it were more.

Anyone received Gillette credit yet? I submitted my ticket on September 29 and still nothing...

If you haven't yet, send a follow up message to the same ticket. If I haven't heard anything for a while, I send a message saying, "It has been X days since I first submitted my ticket. I am following up to get a status report on my request."

Usually they credit me pretty quickly after that.

Does anyone know if Swagbucks doesn't do the coupon print bonus on the weekends? Had it credit Tuesday-Thursday, but nothing since then.

Stopped by the computer in time to see -
Swag Code Alert! Enter YourReviews in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 2SB.

Are you talking about the mobile apps (SBTV, Sportly, etc.)? When you log in to each one, use your Swagbucks login information and same password, and the points will credit to your account as you go along.

Thanks!

What app do people use most? Is there one that is better than the others?

Thanks!

What app do people use most? Is there one that is better than the others?

If you want to maximize points, use all the them since there is a daily earnings limit of 10 SB per app. Though you can qualify sometimes for bonus rounds and earn more from some of them each day.

I'm new to SB. Can you explain what this is? Thanks!

SWAGO is like a game task board to earn extra SB by doing the tasks to fill in squares. On your homepage, look on the left side and scroll down a bit until you see the link that says SWAGO. Click it and when the board appears on the page click join and then when it starts you will see the different tasks, bonuses, and what you need to do to get spins and squares filled in. The info will be on that page to help you understand how it works.

Remember the Discover Challenge at the beginning of the month? Did we already get those SB's or when are they coming? I don't think I got them and I am unsure how to go back and check.....YIKES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter