Those using swagbucks ???

Just so you know, the Disney video, tripping and diabetic recipes never credited for me either. All of the discover offers are pretty hit or miss. Sometimes you get credit, sometimes you don't. Just keep trying and eventually something will work. The 20 sb bonus coupons is delayed a couple of days, but the 5 sb coupon print under RevU, always credits in about 15 mins. Check for the insurance offers mentioned upthread. Also, worst case, do a round of laptop guy. That credits as discover.

Ok, I hate to admit this because it seems to be mentioned so much, but what is laptop guy? I've seen it referenced a lot but never knew what it was! In my defense I've only been doing SB for 6 weeks or so...

Oh, my coupon prints did work though. Thanks for the replies :goodvibes

Ok, I hate to admit this because it seems to be mentioned so much, but what is laptop guy? I've seen it referenced a lot but never knew what it was! In my defense I've only been doing SB for 6 weeks or so...

For me he pops up occasionally at the bottom of the homepage. It is a picture of a guy sitting in front of a laptop, you have to click on a series of 10 videos for 2 SB, but don't need to keep your mouse on them. Usually they only take 10-20 sec per video. Lately I have been seeing him in the morning, for maybe 3 rounds.

Oh, my coupon prints did work though. Thanks for the replies :goodvibes

He's under Watch, under Sponsored videos. He's not always there.

Attachments

• ltg.jpg
    ltg.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Completed the IdentityIQ offer for 200SB. Credited instantly. 7 day free trial but you have to call to cancel. I called about an hour after sign up and was able to cancel within 5 minutes. They offered a discount to stay but I was firm and polite and they cancelled it and sent a confirmation email within minutes.

Where do you go to find the coupons? I found them and clipped some, but I didn't print them. Now I can't find where I found them. And I can't find where I go to print them.

Where do you go to find the coupons? I found them and clipped some, but I didn't print them. Now I can't find where I found them. And I can't find where I go to print them.

I can usually just search Coupons on swagbucks and it will pill up the link to earn at the top.

In my early days of SB, I printed off soooooooo many coupons and used them. Never got a single SB for any of them. Haven't messed with them since.

I was looking at my swagups to see what I had left, mostly search ones since I can't seem to get any wins. But I saw this one and I have no idea where it came from -

Watch Playlist Completion Bonus
03/19/18
AVAILABLE
5 SB

I'll try and remember to run a watch list tomorrow or at least before the 19th so I can get the extra 5.

I have gotten points for printing and using coupons. The printing bonus is typically delayed 2-3 days. They say the 10 sb per coupon used can take up to 15 weeks. There really is no way to track that. I've definitely had points show up for coupons used but I have no idea how long it took.

For me he pops up occasionally at the bottom of the homepage. It is a picture of a guy sitting in front of a laptop, you have to click on a series of 10 videos for 2 SB, but don't need to keep your mouse on them. Usually they only take 10-20 sec per video. Lately I have been seeing him in the morning, for maybe 3 rounds.

He's under Watch, under Sponsored videos. He's not always there.

Ok, now I know! I've seen him, just didn't make the connection. Thanks for the replies!

In my early days of SB, I printed off soooooooo many coupons and used them. Never got a single SB for any of them. Haven't messed with them since.

I think most people here just "clip" the limit (it used to be 50, right now it's 20) and send them to a no longer used printer that's set on your computer. You get 20 SB just for printing (1 SB each) and don't waste any ink.

For the third day I don't have any nCraves. I tried in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Is there anything I can do to get them back?

For those of you that have successfully submitted tickets for missing SB, what is the timeframe? If you haven't heard back after a week or so, would you submit a new ticket or keep inquiring on the first one (via email)? Is there something else I should do? My DH is missing the DSC deal, even though I have a screenshot from SB stating he should receive his points. FOr some reason his account was deactivated, and he put in an inquiry to get it back, and it was, and all points were supposed to come back, but so far no luck. Any advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter