Those using swagbucks ???

I gave up and submitted my board, I'm over SB.

I did finally get the SB Local credit, just way way way past when it would have been helpful. Did you get yours finally?

I poked around facebook and there was a couple posts of people who had it pending and the square still didn't check off so I think that's why they made it a free square. But I'm hoping it was a "one-time" glitch with it taking so long and not a permanent change. Since there's way less options in my area than before, the only reason I did it this time was for the 30 spins and even then it took me all week to get out for it. In the, say 20, places in a 10 mile radius, 15 of them are Burger King :rolleyes:

I did finally get the SB Local credit, just way way way past when it would have been helpful. Did you get yours finally?

I poked around facebook and there was a couple posts of people who had it pending and the square still didn't check off so I think that's why they made it a free square. But I'm hoping it was a "one-time" glitch with it taking so long and not a permanent change. Since there's way less options in my area than before, the only reason I did it this time was for the 30 spins and even then it took me all week to get out for it. In the, say 20, places in a 10 mile radius, 15 of them are Burger King :rolleyes:

I would love to have a BK as a SB local option! I have off the wall places that I don't regularly go too. We have 2 BKs not too far away, so I wonder why some people get BK as a local option and others do not. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Nope, had to settle for 50 SBs.

There were a bunch of 2SB insurance buttons again on Revenue Universe. I found 10.

Where do you find this? This and another one else that was posted, I was unable to find. I do it SB on my phone so I am wondering if that is the probllem and I should do it on an ipad or my desktop or look for an app.
Thanks!!

I would love to have a BK as a SB local option! I have off the wall places that I don't regularly go too. We have 2 BKs not too far away, so I wonder why some people get BK as a local option and others do not. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Probably a regionally management decision or something to join because its like every location I know of is part of it. They're in all the dining programs I'm subscribed to so I thought it would have been a corporate decision, but I guess a lower level. I'm probably in a highly competitive area as there's just as many McD's as BK, and pretty close following of Wendy's. While it's very populated it seems a little cut throat so they probably joined to get an advantage. They've been a part for several years now so I guess it's working for them. Maybe you can suggest it to your BK's :)
But yes, the rest of mine are totally off the wall and there's usually a reason why they had to join the program. Now that a few other chains closed locations I've got 1 option that I would actually eat at without the program but I have to make a special trip to get there.

Probably a regionally management decision or something to join because its like every location I know of is part of it. They're in all the dining programs I'm subscribed to so I thought it would have been a corporate decision, but I guess a lower level. I'm probably in a highly competitive area as there's just as many McD's as BK, and pretty close following of Wendy's. While it's very populated it seems a little cut throat so they probably joined to get an advantage. They've been a part for several years now so I guess it's working for them. Maybe you can suggest it to your BK's :)
But yes, the rest of mine are totally off the wall and there's usually a reason why they had to join the program. Now that a few other chains closed locations I've got 1 option that I would actually eat at without the program but I have to make a special trip to get there.

I don't even have off the wall places. There are exactly ZERO places on mine. I can't ever fill in the SB local square. Not possible.

Doing the Crepe Erase offer.

Paid $43.85 on the 10th. Listed the items for sale on eBay the same day.

The body polish and repair treatment are currently bidded over $26 and the "free gift" is bidded at $20 and I still have a few days left before the auctions end. So I'm currently ahead of what I paid but I will have ebay/paypal fees and shipping to deduct from it so will update on how it turns out.

Plus, I get 2500 SB for doing it so a free $25 gift card.

I try to get enough points a day to get the bonus (pretty easy to do since they lowered the daily amount), a lot of days I get more though. I installed the toolbar and do the noso and poll everyday. I use them for searching, run the SBTV, do the easier activities and play some games. I do not do the surveys (I do them on MyPoints and Inboxdollars). Basically if I am on the computer I am earning SBs - SBTV is running right now ;)

The big SB points I get from shopping. I do check other sites to see which one has the best point value (Southwest, MyPoints, Ebates) but a lot of the time it is SBs - the Amazon cards are a great deal and make it worth going through SBs. Christmas was a great time for points :thumbsup2

I have been doing SBs for almost 2 years and have earned over 33,000 points (that would be $300 in regular cards, a little more in Amazon cards). At first I was using up bucks right way on Amazon cards (and still do around Christmas) but I have been saving them for Southwest cards.

If you really make an effort and save up you can get a few nice cards for a future trip. If you just do it once in a while you can still get enough a month for a couple of Amazon cards. I have used them to buy things we need on our trips -clothes, shoes, camera bag and accessories, luggage (my now favorite carry-on rolling suitcase!) etc.
Never heard of swagbucks until this thread. Going to try it.

Doing the Crepe Erase offer.

Paid $43.85 on the 10th. Listed the items for sale on eBay the same day.

The body polish and repair treatment are currently bidded over $26 and the "free gift" is bidded at $20 and I still have a few days left before the auctions end. So I'm currently ahead of what I paid but I will have ebay/paypal fees and shipping to deduct from it so will update on how it turns out.

Plus, I get 2500 SB for doing it so a free $25 gift card.
Where’s that offer at?

15 swag bucks is that equivalent to $15 dollars? I know nothing about swagbucks just signed up. Please tell me how this works and how you get money etc...

15 swag bucks is that equivalent to $15 dollars? I know nothing about swagbucks just signed up. Please tell me how this works and how you get money etc...
1 SB (SwagBuck) = $0.01 so 1500 SB = $15

You can earn by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping through the portal, etc. You can redeem those SB for gift cards or cash via PayPal. The redemption is a 1:1 for the most part (500 SB = $5 gift card) unless there is a "sale". Once a month, you can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 gift card ONLY (not PayPal). If you want to redeem for PayPal, it must be done in $25 increments with a $25 minimum.

You've already found this thread which is constantly updated with new ways to earn and new offers:wave:. Not everyone has the same offers. I referred my husband and by doing so, I get a credit worth 10% of everything he earns, but he often gets different offers than I do. Keep up with this thread and ask as many questions as you want:thumbsup2.

I'm so bummed. I didn't have time to do the 2sb ins offers this morning and figured I'd do them tonight and now they aren't there. I haven't had any luck with survey's today either so I was looking to those to help. Guess it's time to see if I can get a survey.

So annoyed that the coupon prints that are listed as "Discover" now don't actually check off the Discover on the to-do list.:sad2: I got a survey so this was the last thing I needed and LTG and Binoculars disappeared conveniently.

I got this to finally credit:
Discover: Acorn: Click The Red Button! +2 SB

But I didn't actually click the red button. It's coupons and it had all 165 coupons from coupons.com selected so I didn't want it to take away a print of a coupon I may actually use. After leaving the page up for a minute I just closed out. Went back to search for another offer and saw my total update... the one offer I didn't complete credited, the 10 or so other offers I completed exactly as outlined, nada. I guess today is opposites day....

Okay so I have enough SB for my first redemption and Target gift cards are 12% off (so 2200 SB).

If I cash in for that I can then go on their website and apply that to a Disney gift card correct? If so this rocks since SB doesn’t want to let me dump to PayPal due to a different email.

1 SB (SwagBuck) = $0.01 so 1500 SB = $15

You can earn by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping through the portal, etc. You can redeem those SB for gift cards or cash via PayPal. The redemption is a 1:1 for the most part (500 SB = $5 gift card) unless there is a "sale". Once a month, you can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 gift card ONLY (not PayPal). If you want to redeem for PayPal, it must be done in $25 increments with a $25 minimum.

You've already found this thread which is constantly updated with new ways to earn and new offers:wave:. Not everyone has the same offers. I referred my husband and by doing so, I get a credit worth 10% of everything he earns, but he often gets different offers than I do. Keep up with this thread and ask as many questions as you want:thumbsup2.
Thank you. I watched a video and earned 5 swag bucks, guess I have a while to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter