• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I received an email yesterday from the help center about the September Spin and Win shop bonus credit of 500 sb. I submitted a ticket late last week as I think several of us did. They said I should receive credit by this coming Monday and if not to reply to their email.

Has anyone done the CBS All Access deal? How long did it take to credit? Just signed up for it and plan to cancel next Tuesday.

I got THREE "Be Honest" pop ups this evening. I am totally honest because I know people are getting kicked out. On a 500 SB one too! Argh!

I wonder if it's a glitch - I got that message 3 times tonight. I can't think of what I was dishonest about other than I'm on the edge of one of the salary brackets and sometimes it's 10,000 ranges and sometimes it's 5000 ranges and I've accidentally clicked the wrong one before but I was very careful tonight, especially after the first warning!

I got a warning tonight too! It was also after I was disqualified on a 500 SB survey. I answered 2 questions and it kicked me out! I am always honest with surveys!

I submitted a ticket two weeks ago asking for clarification and was told I'd get a response in 5-10 days, nothing, so I submitted another last night. I'm really upset about this because I've not been dishonest and used the surveys quite frequently. Not happy about this one!

I have done 3 gold surveys on the app today. 2 credited as completed. Those darn squares on the swago board still have not credited. How long should that take? Everything else has been instant.

Should be pretty instant, my attempt square was. Just be sure, you are using the SB "Answer" app and not the regular Swagbucks app right?

I also have received the "honesty" pop up twice now, and did not receive credit for the last survey I've done even though I completed it. I'm going to take a break from surveys until they sort this out.

Can I buy a Disney gift card with a Walmart giftcard? I'm ready to cash in on receipt pal and was going to do the Walmart gift card.

I got a warning tonight too! It was also after I was disqualified on a 500 SB survey. I answered 2 questions and it kicked me out! I am always honest with surveys!
I got it too this morning after finishing a 200sb,. I was o DQ but it doesn't show in my activity. I put a ticket in for it.

So down here in wdw! Yay! DD27 hit her 100 SB coupon print thingy. They only have me 24 and I've been printing everyday! Ugh. Need another 57 for the day so checking if anyone's found anything crediting today? Of course the dominoes one mentioned above is nowhere to be found lol. Just checking, it'd be nice to keep it going if possible.

Stealth Swag Code again on the Swagbuster Deals page, good until 4pm PT/7pm ET for 3 SB!

http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2017/11/Swagbusters_2017

Right now the deals are Gamefly for 2500 (I thought I had an inbox offer for that anyway?), Ulta Beauty for 5% cash back, and Home Depot $100 gift card for 8% cash back.

At least I know how I'm filling the gift card square for swago, had been waiting until later in the week to see if they'd do a deal. This seems good enough, there's always something we're buying at home depot and 8%'s better than any of our CC's.

ETA: Looks like they have more offers coming up at 4pm PT again, so should have another swagcode as well.

Got my Home Chef order today around 5 PM. It had been on a FedEx truck all day with 4 heavy freezer packs. The green pepper for the beef dish was frozen, squashed, and leaking all over everything else, and the green beans for the salmon dish were also somewhat frozen and mushy. Conclusion - Home Chef does not do fresh vegetables well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter