THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are sailing on the Wonder July 26. It is our first cruise and our daughters
8th birthday.

Could you make some signs for us?

Something that says Happy Birthday Machaela, she loves all the princesses and she really likes Ariel.

I saw one sign that had a map and family members names for the islands

Our names are
Roger, Teresa, Machaela Russell

I would like a couple to change out each day.

Thank you so much.

Hi Hon
i know this is cutting it close but I thought I'd post just in case you might be able to use any of these

Have a great cruise
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, how are you doing.

I like the carinval Dream. do you mind making one for me.

Up top please add Our Dream Cruise. 04/10/2010

Tia

Sharon

Hi Mel-

I'm glad to see you back on. I'm slowly getting back on. I have been helping my mom. She's going to take some R&R and go see my grandmother in Taiwan 9/2 for about 3 months.

Before all this, I had gone thru your whole thread again and had a page of requests ready to go. So, let me know when you're back into the full swing, and I'll gradually put some of my requests in for November. It's not that far away now.:yay:

Take care.:hug:

Hi Mel-

I'm glad to see you back on. I'm slowly getting back on. I have been helping my mom. She's going to take some R&R and go see my grandmother in Taiwan 9/2 for about 3 months.

Before all this, I had gone thru your whole thread again and had a page of requests ready to go. So, let me know when you're back into the full swing, and I'll gradually put some of my requests in for November. It's not that far away now.:yay:

Take care.:hug:

Hi Hon
Healing Hugs being sent your way,,we also are finding we (family) are spending more time together,,had dinner with my middle brother yesterday. We talked about how we need to make sure we maintain the closeness in our family. We are thinking maybe a family cottage,,but have alot of kinks to work out. Hug that mom of yours Hon,,,every moment in our memories is so important .
Just post away--it may take me till Nov to get them done but I'll do my best. Time is a blessed healer of all .HUGS
Mel:hug:

Hi Mel, how are you doing.

I like the carinval Dream. do you mind making one for me.

Up top please add Our Dream Cruise. 04/10/2010

Tia

Sharon

Hi Hon
Do you want all four?DISigns from previous page?
Can you refresh my memory--family name?or no family name?
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel

For The Curren family

hugs Mel

[/URL]

Mel, I know we have sooooo very many of your creations. But could we get one like this? I LOVE the dolphins in this, so if you wouldn't mind making one for us - I will find a spot for it somewhere. So pretty. Maybe "Our Magic Cruise".

Our cruise is still well over a year away :( So no rush at all on us. But if I don't ask now, I'll forget.

A family cottage sounds wonderful. I hope all the kinks get irone out and your family continues the togetherness.

Deb

Mel, they are adorable! I think I'll save these for shirts! They are sooo darn cute. Thank you for using them to work with!! I feel doubly blessed. :)

Hi Hon
Do you want all four?DISigns from previous page?
Can you refresh my memory--family name?or no family name?
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel

All four would be nice if you feel up to it, please. No names.

add dates April 10,2010
You made all the tink designs for me

thank-you
Sharon

Mel,
Love the porthole with the dolphins!! Could you add the year 2010 to it, maybe under our name?
Thanks so much for your hard work!
Daphne Curren:)

Dear Judy (aka Fivepin)

OH MY GOSH

Why you sweet dear girl--they are absolutely the most beautiful flowers I've ever received in my life,,,your kindness and thoughtfulness is very appreciated. To take time when I know you've recently suffered your own loss of a parent is truly a beautiful gesture.
I'm overwhelmed with there beauty! Deep purple mini roses(never seen this colour rose before) and large lavendar roses and beautiful fressia and gorgeous star gazer lilies,,mini purple-pinkdaisies and baby's breath. All in a beautiful purple vase wrapped with a lovely bow.
Judy my dad's fav flower was the star gazer lily,,:hug:
Truly gorgeous as is the sender. Many thanks to you and your family .

Giant Hugs Hon!
Mel and Family

Mel,
Could you add the year 2010 to the dolphin porthole design that you did for the Curren family?

Also, could I get a Carnival Dreams cruise ship with "Our Dream Cruise" at the top. At the bottom: The Curren Family 2010

Thanks so much!!
Daphne

Dear Judy (aka Fivepin)

OH MY GOSH

Why you sweet dear girl--they are absolutely the most beautiful flowers I've ever received in my life,,,your kindness and thoughtfulness is very appreciated. To take time when I know you've recently suffered your own loss of a parent is truly a beautiful gesture.
I'm overwhelmed with there beauty! Deep purple mini roses(never seen this colour rose before) and large lavendar roses and beautiful fressia and gorgeous star gazer lilies,,mini purple-pinkdaisies and baby's breath. All in a beautiful purple vase wrapped with a lovely bow.
Judy my dad's fav flower was the star gazer lily,,:hug:
Truly gorgeous as is the sender. Many thanks to you and your family .

Giant Hugs Hon!
Mel and Family

Oh Mel-

I'm glad you like them and you are quite welcome. You deserve them. I must admit...purple is my favorite color. How about a photo of them?(hint hint) Enjoy them! I'll get my list to you soon. Ray is out in California for the week, so I handling the boys on my own until he returns Thursday night. Take care.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter