THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Mel-

I'm going to start with my requests. No more new disigns until after my cruise because I don't know how I'm going to use all of these. At least we have 2 cabins:rotfl:

Hijack away--glad to know they are being used,,Hugs

Here's you DISign

Hugs Mel

baileygirls1fy5.jpg
This one with The Leitz Family on the Magic

These are my "Anchor's Away Mickey Bubbles"

Hugs Mel
For the Anchor's Away the following-no year on the Magic:
Judy:Goofy and one with Cinderella
Zachary:Chip n Dale
Christopher:Pluto
Michael:Donald
Ray: Capt Mickey
Debbie:Goofy and one with Belle
Leitz Family:The Gang
(I accidentally deleted the photo, it's the one on page 7 post #91)

Hugs Stephanie

Here is a Stewart Family one

stewartfam1og8.jpg

Hugs Mel

This one for Michael and one for Zachary with no year. A Bolt one for Christopher. I just noticed Treasure Island is on the map. That is where we live.:)

I'll stop there for now. Thanks again you're the best.:hug:

Mel,::flower3:

I'd like to request a couple designs for Jake's Bday trip- we are now staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 8-10th -had to change dates -hubby took wrong days off which turned out for the best as we would have had to change due to my job and a conflict with original dates. :headache:

We are doing DHS the 8th and Fantasmic that night,the 9th we are doing the Spirit of Aloha show.
Anything you can come up with would be great.

Mel,::flower3:

I'd like to request a couple designs for Jake's Bday trip- we are now staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 8-10th -had to change dates -hubby took wrong days off which turned out for the best as we would have had to change due to my job and a conflict with original dates. :headache:

We are doing DHS the 8th and Fantasmic that night,the 9th we are doing the Spirit of Aloha show.
Anything you can come up with would be great.

Hey Dottie-

Just wondering when is Jake b/d? Michael will be 10 on 10/8. Sorry to hijack the thread Mel. :)

Hey Dottie-

Just wondering when is Jake b/d? Michael will be 10 on 10/8. Sorry to hijack the thread Mel. :)

His actual bday is 10/3/09 he was born in Tarpon Springs at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital.He was 6 wks early. He and I are doing a mommy /son day to the Magic Kingdom on his actual birthday because dad has to work- then have his big trip the following weekend. Will you be doing any days at the park? would love to meet up.

Sorry Mel for the Hijack:flower3:

Dottie

Hi Judy

Ok I'll confess --do you know what a "Vivitar " camera is,,it's a Kodak camera that was made about 15 or more years ago. My sons have tried unsucessfuly to get me to understand digital cameras but I still am not convinced. If my daughter inlaw comes over I'll try to get a pic with her camera. They are just beautiful.Thanks again Hon.

Hugs Mel

P.S
I have lost my Font for bubbles but I'll post what I have not sure if you will want them though.

Hi Judy

Ok I'll confess --do you know what a "Vivitar " camera is,,it's a Kodak camera that was made about 15 or more years ago. My sons have tried unsucessfuly to get me to understand digital cameras but I still am not convinced. If my daughter inlaw comes over I'll try to get a pic with her camera. They are just beautiful.Thanks again Hon.

Hugs Mel

P.S
I have lost my Font for bubbles but I'll post what I have not sure if you will want them though.

Aw comon Mel,
Some Digitals are really easy- point and shoot- try a cool pix nikon
get with the times- (this from a woman that just bought a cell phone w/picture taking ability- ) my belief is a phone need to be a phone-I don't text, I don't do downloads, I make phone calls

His actual bday is 10/3/09 he was born in Tarpon Springs at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital.He was 6 wks early. He and I are doing a mommy /son day to the Magic Kingdom on his actual birthday because dad has to work- then have his big trip the following weekend. Will you be doing any days at the park? would love to meet up.

Sorry Mel for the Hijack:flower3:

Dottie

Hi Dottie-

All 3 of mine were born in Miami. Zachary was the only one born really early 5 weeks on 12/31/01. We usually do MNSSHP around that time for Michael's b/d. I didn't want to pull the kids out of school anymore than I have to. I'm pulling them out for one week for the cruise, and the following week is Thanksgiving break. I'll check the MNSSHP schedule and see if Friday the 9th is available and probably could stay for a night. Soccer games don't start until November. I'll PM you after I check into it. sorry again Mel.:cutie:

Hi Judy

Hugs Mel

P.S

I was only kidding about the photo. Digital is great...I can even use one just as long as it's set on auto.:rotfl: Our original digital camera was a Kodak Easy Share. Ray just got me a Nikon one. They had a special bundle for Mother's Day.

Hi Mel,
Could you do a porthole design like post 1845 (the one with the dolphins) for a friend? She saw the one that you did for my family and loved it! I want to do one for her family as a surprise!
Thanks!
Daphne Curren

Our Dream Cruise!
The Barrow Family

ok so I was wondering if you can make me a disign..

the life saver one...I would love a cute one with Minnie and Mickey but with a baby mickey in the middle????? playin on a beach...or something...we are on the DIsney Wonder.

What cute designs..

I just booked my first cruise on the Carnival Dream and would love to do a door magnet.

Here is my idea..

The white life preserver with an image of the princesses making the silly faces in the center
Here is the image: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1594972&referrerid=93883

Maybe something like Girls Cruise to Nowhere Dream Weekend. If there is a way to put our names around it. Lisa Robyn Julie and Jodi

Thank You!!!!!

ok so I was wondering if you can make me a disign..

the life saver one...I would love a cute one with Minnie and Mickey but with a baby mickey in the middle????? playin on a beach...or something...we are on the DIsney Wonder.

Hi Hon
You didn't give me a family name so I just put a DCL swoosh in it's place.

Happy cruising

Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,

Post 1873 should say The Barrow Family instead of Burrow.
Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks,
D. Curren

Mel, thanks for all the great magnets, they are awesome. :dance3::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter