Thursday Riddle

Craig
tu.gif

Morning sailors. :sunny: PM sent and I'm in (I think). Have a grand day. Supposed to get up to 88 today in the ATL -- is it that warm everywhere else in the country? Or are we the only ones experiencing global warming?

Chapter 11 said:
Morning sailors. :sunny: PM sent and I'm in (I think). Have a grand day. Supposed to get up to 88 today in the ATL -- is it that warm everywhere else in the country? Or are we the only ones experiencing global warming?
It's 46 here this am Chap. Quite a rude awakening compared to the 90's I had just a few, oh-so-short days ago!!

Chapter 11 said:
Morning sailors. :sunny: PM sent and I'm in (I think). Have a grand day. Supposed to get up to 88º today in the ATL -- is it that warm everywhere else in the country? Or are we the only ones experiencing global warming?
Our high today is 84º in Sunny South Florida! :sunny:

RoyalVizier said:
Another weather check from Florida. Gorgeous day out today. :thumbsup2
We have to be careful...in another month or two, the other posters start getting testy when we report our weather temps! :teeth: ;)

lewdyan1 said:
We have to be careful...in another month or two, the other posters start getting testy when we report our weather temps! :teeth: ;)

We can take 'em! Besides, we won't rub it in... too much. :woohoo:

lewdyan1 said:

the other posters sitting here in sweatpants and sweatshirts are TESTY NOW!!! It's freezing....who put out the sun?????

Im moving.......anyone got room for me? :teeth: :banana:

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave2:

It's a bright and beautiful 72 degrees this morning!! Lovely!

PM sent...

firstmickey said:
Im moving.......anyone got room for me? :teeth: :banana:

I have a cupboard in the kitchen that is just holding a crockpot at the moment... I suppose I could move it. Althought I did find a roach belly up in there the other day. ;) :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
I have a cupboard in the kitchen that is just holding a crockpot at the moment... I suppose I could move it. Althought I did find a roach belly up in there the other day. ;) :teeth:

Ewwwwww....Now I remember why I don't live in Florida!!!!! :teeth:

Dyan.....I didnt like you last year either....and that hasn't changed!

firstmickey said:
Ewwwwww....Now I remember why I don't live in Florida!!!!! :teeth:

Dyan.....I didnt like you last year either....and that hasn't changed!
That's cool. I guess I don't need to clean the guest room. Oh wait, I don't have a guest room and I don't clean! No problem! :teeth:

:sunny: Happy Thursday, all!

I sent in my first guess, and will find out if I'm IN or not!

Dang! Well on the way to the Woooo Hooooty, and it's not even 6:30am here yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter