Thursday Riddle

lewdyan1 said:
That's cool. I guess I don't need to clean the guest room. Oh wait, I don't have a guest room and I don't clean! No problem! :teeth:

Would she be worthy of a guest room? :confused3

Do you have a broom closet? Or a shed?

lewdyan1 said:
That's cool. I guess I don't need to clean the guest room. Oh wait, I don't have a guest room and I don't clean! No problem! :teeth:

You don't fool me. You would have Carmen clean a room for me if I was coming! ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal
tu.gif

Mary Jo
tu.gif

:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!

No time to read, I will be back later though.

Oh, PM sent and I am IN.

Hi MJ! :wave2: I bet you have really nice weather there too! If you post your temperature, Donna will hate on you too! :teeth:

Yo, creme filled cake... you can't just show up after 90+ posts and grab the prize! Cheating Twinkie.

I am So "IN".

Good morning kids!

I guess I have a little catching up to do...so I'll be in-the-know!

RoyalVizier said:
Yo, creme filled cake... you can't just show up after 90+ posts and grab the prize! Cheating Twinkie.

Yeah....what he said!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

I was here early.
I answered the riddle.

Got a TU even.....

UtahMama said:
I guess I have a little catching up to do...so I'll be in-the-know!

Indeed you do... here, allow me. Donna's mad at everyone and Sher is a nagwing (or a hagwing, take your pick). There. All done.

;) :) :teeth:

Getting close now -- who's going to grab it? :teeth: Geez, that sounds kinda rude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter