Ticket Deals

LolaNJoe

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm planning a trip for next early May and am keeping an eye on ticket prices and sales. Specifically we would like three days of park hopping with the option of Volcano Bay at least one day. I noticed a sale that just became available which is a two park-to-park ticket with the third park free, which is $295.95 including tax per person ($108 savings). The sale is until Dec 2nd and the tickets expire May 22nd, which is well after we'd be back home.

Is this likely the best deal I'll see for our specific needs between now and our trip? I remember seeing some buy-2-get-3-free sales earlier this year, but I don't know how helpful that would be if we aren't adding extra park days.

Thanks!

If your sure about your number of days, that you'll use them by expiration, and going to Volcano Bay, then that's decent deal. No one knows if a different deal will be offered that's better before your trip. As said if you aren't going longer, then the extra day promo's (if offered) won't help you too much if only going 3 days, even though they are usually 'Buy 2 days, get X days free', a 2 Day 3 Park ticket will probably be more than the deal you see now, so is a loss if not using all the extra days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter