Ticket question

Nalila

Earning My Ears
Hi. First, let me say, I love DisneyWorld and have been lurking on these forums for years planning our trips. :) Great tips!!

I have a ticket question that I can't seem to find the answer to. My mother, daughter and I went to Disney last October. We had 3-day park hoppers on our KTTW card. We used 2 days and I upgraded all 3 tickets to 6-day non-expiring park hoppers before we left.

I'm making a solo trip in 2 weeks and was planning on using 3 of the 4 days left on my October ticket. However, I can't find the KTTWs from our last trip. I DO have the receipt and know which credit card was used so I'm pretty sure I can have them reissued.

But, I don't know which code goes with which one of us (me, my Mom, DD) and I'm concerned about the finger scans not matching. Will Guest Relations be able to tell me who belongs to which ticket so I can use the correct one or will it not matter since we were all together anyway?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter