I can't remember if I asked this or not already, so here we go.

My traveling companions for my upcoming trip have 3 sets of tickets (A- one day date based ticket, B- two day non PH ticket, & C- 1 day PH ticket). Tickets B & C are unexpired comped tickets from a previous trip.

I made park reservations for tickets B & C (B- 3/22 & 3/24 and C - 3/26). When they tap into the turnstiles, will the system pull the correct ticket or will we need to go to GS and have them prioritize the correct tickets?

Last edited:
More than likely the tickets cannot be upgraded - they likely are listed with no value (like a comp ticket).

But if they can be, I expect they are package tickets and cannot be upgraded until after you arrive. Then you would have until park close on the day you use the last entitlement to do any upgrade.
I’m guessing they won’t be but maybe hoping for some pixie dust 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for the info!

I have two different sets of tickets. (One) 5-day 1 park per day Canadian Resident discount ticket and (2) 4-day 1 park per day tickets.

I didn't think the 4-day 1 park per day offer would be back or I wouldn't have purchased these. Is there any chance Disney would allow me to change the tickets to (3) 4-day 1 park per day tickets and apply the difference to my hotel reservation? Is it worth a phone call or am I out of luck.

Either way, I'm going to Disney!

will the system pull the correct ticket or will we need to go to GS and have them prioritize the correct tickets?
Sorry, I never trust the IT to pull the correct ticket, too many reports of errors. I strongly suggest going to Guest Relations to have the tickets prioritized. AND check again after entering a park, because it’ll be much easier to fix then.

Sorry, I never trust the IT to pull the correct ticket, too many reports of errors. I strongly suggest going to Guest Relations to have the tickets prioritized. AND check again after entering a park, because it’ll be much easier to fix then.
That was my guess.

Hi @lanejudy

Helping a friend book a trip. They need 7 tickets. 3 families. Can one person purchase for all or, is it better for each family to purchase their own tickets?

Thanks!

Hi @lanejudy

Helping a friend book a trip. They need 7 tickets. 3 families. Can one person purchase for all or, is it better for each family to purchase their own tickets?

Thanks!
Sounds like a big credit card bill so I hope they get some good rewards!
They probably want to have everyone linked first but yes one can purchase for the group. However if there is a chance that one family may back out, it might be best (financially) to let each family deal with buying their own tickets. Once a ticket gets transferred to a profile on another MDE account, the "originator" can't take it back, it needs to be transferred back regardless of who did the purchase.

hi! for the water parks, can you still buy seperate addmission? we are planning on going in august (as we usually do) last year we did 5 days in the parks, just mk and epcot, this year we were planning on 5 days again, but thinking maybe a water park. for the water park and sports option, is that an add on? like if we have 5 park tickets, we can go the water park 5 times? or lets say, if we're there monday through friday, and get 4 park tickets, and the water park and sports, can we go to a water park on the 5th day? does it count like an extra ticket? or if we use it, do we loose a day in the park? tryng to figure out if i'm wording this correctly lol i'm just not sure how exactly that option works now
thanks!

hi! for the water parks, can you still buy seperate addmission? we are planning on going in august (as we usually do) last year we did 5 days in the parks, just mk and epcot, this year we were planning on 5 days again, but thinking maybe a water park. for the water park and sports option, is that an add on? like if we have 5 park tickets, we can go the water park 5 times? or lets say, if we're there monday through friday, and get 4 park tickets, and the water park and sports, can we go to a water park on the 5th day? does it count like an extra ticket? or if we use it, do we loose a day in the park? tryng to figure out if i'm wording this correctly lol i'm just not sure how exactly that option works now
thanks!
Separate water park tickets are available for purchase. You can purchase ahead using MDE or in-person at WDW.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/water-parks/

If you add the "Water Parks and Sports Option" to (for example) a 5-day theme park ticket, you get 5 entries to the water parks. The water park entries are tracked separately from the theme park days.

Separate water park tickets are available for purchase. You can purchase ahead using MDE or in-person at WDW.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/water-parks/

If you add the "Water Parks and Sports Option" to (for example) a 5-day theme park ticket, you get 5 entries to the water parks. The water park entries are tracked separately from the theme park days.
thanks! can we go to a park and a water park in the same day with the water park and sports option? is it like a park hopper but only for water parks? it look likes adding the water park and sports option is about the same or a little cheaper than buying straight up water park tickets. my husband and i have been, but not together, and our daughter's would love to go, so we're just trying to figure out the best way to fit it all in. appreciate the input!

The water parks and sports add-on gives you 5 additional "entries" for any of the following:
  • water parks (whichever is open)
  • mini golf
  • foot golf
  • Oak Trail 9-hole golf
The extra 5 entries are completely separate from your theme park days. The extra entries can be used on the same day you use a theme park entry, on a day you do not use a theme park entry, and/or use multiple extra entries on the same day (such as Blizzard Beach and WinterSummerland mini golf).

A 5-day theme park ticket will allow 5 WP&S entries. A 4-day ticket will include 4 extra entries. Be mindful of the valid use window because unless purchasing PH+ it does not extend the ticket expiration (and with PH+ it's only 1 extra day).

Going to call in to upgrade tickets to an annual pass using a gc as payment. Can 1 person do it for the whole family or does each adult have to do their own? Tickets are already assigned in MDE.

?Special renewal benefit? My AP expires May 20 - according to wdw website:
Choose to renew into any available pass type during your renewal window (60 days before and 30 days after expiration) with a special renewal benefit.
I'm curious as to what that is. It's an IncrediPass if that matters.

Going to call in to upgrade tickets to an annual pass using a gc as payment. Can 1 person do it for the whole family or does each adult have to do their own? Tickets are already assigned in MDE.
One person was able to call in and upgrade everyone’s tickets in one transaction. All were linked on MDE. Used gift cards to pay, pretty easy!

If I want to upgrade my 7 day date based ticket to an AP at the end of our trip so as not to deal with park reservations, is the only drawback that I would have to pay extra for the memory maker instead of getting the $99 AP add on deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter