Time for "C" Exchange - CLOSE

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
Continuing with the letter exchange "C" is up next.

Here is all the important info:

Ship by date : 10/7/06
Amount: $5 + shipping

PM me with the following info:

Name
Address
Email Address
# of Exchanges
International yes or no
elf yes or no

The letter "C" seems much easier than the others. I want to play with this one! :thumbsup2 PM coming!

Hi

I am new to this kind of exchange but have been doing swaps with scrapbook sites for years!!! I can' wait to play this game :)

Pixieshouse said:
Hi

I am new to this kind of exchange but have been doing swaps with scrapbook sites for years!!! I can' wait to play this game :)
It is lots of fun. The best part it being creative with your letter. :rotfl:

:woohoo:

I am all shopped and packed up! I found this one a lot easier than "B". I think I got stuck on the blue/black thing with "B". This is as close as I will ever get to knowing the feeling of early Christmas shoppers who aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off on Christmas eve! Yep. I am one of *those*. :teeth:

Ready to go in Ok said:
:woohoo:

I am all shopped and packed up! I found this one a lot easier than "B". I think I got stuck on the blue/black thing with "B". This is as close as I will ever get to knowing the feeling of early Christmas shoppers who aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off on Christmas eve! Yep. I am one of *those*. :teeth:
Good for you. I have mine done and ready to mail too.

Anybody else want to join?

Mine is ready, but I don't want to pack until I find out if I get an adult or child. Ha, I have enough for either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter