Time for "C" Exchange - CLOSE

Good thing I happen to have children (whom I am not putting in a box for the exchange ;) ) who will have no problem claiming the extra items.

Count me in! I have already shopped and boxed it up, just not sealed it. I hope I get an adult, to tell you the truth I am new to this and didn't think about getting a kid! They are usually easy to buy for! LOL

I am mostly shopped! Just need to run out and pick up a few more things today!

Since I am also new to this...how are these usually shipped?

kandeebunny said:
Since I am also new to this...how are these usually shipped?
It really depends on where it is going and how early you ship. If is going across the country then priority is a good idea. Just watch out for the weight of the package. If it is heavy then use the flat rate priority boxs ($8.10). Many send with delivery confirmation to know it has arrived.

what is the weight limit for regular priority versus flat rate?

(I don't mail a lot of packages that aren't pins so I'm not sure the best and least expensive way to ship is! the less I have to pay to ship the more I can stuff in the box!)

Over 5 pounds and flat rate is best. Under 5 pounds it depends on the box size. The larger the box, the more the rate.

depends on where you are mailing from.....check the usps website for the calucate postage to see what the best option for you is.

For me....way over west coast....anything over 2 pounds is better at flat rate going to the east coast.

Meriweather said:
depends on where you are mailing from.....check the usps website for the calucate postage to see what the best option for you is.

For me....way over west coast....anything over 2 pounds is better at flat rate going to the east coast.

Ah, I didn't think about distance. Being centrally located, everything seems to cost the same to ship. Thanks for letting us know. :thumbsup2

Thank you both! I picked up the priority mailer for flat rate, judging by the weight I think it's going to end up being best for me! I really appreciate the input!

This is the first time I have done one of these, how much "stuff" do you send? I am trying to make sure I have a good box to send out, I want to make sure I don't disapoint :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter