Tips for umm....you know at the ft.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshFamily

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experience um....."doing it" while at the fort and not getting seen/heard by other guests or the kiddies for that matter??:rotfl2: Just thought it would make an interesting topic for discussion even more so from tent and pup campers. popcorn::

The 3500 loop is clothing optional, make sure you request a site there.

I am going to guess that this is a joke, because, really...seriously?? You can't figure that out yourself???

But in case you are worried about this for real---be discreet--there you go!!!

:lmao:

Cathy

:rotfl2:....:worship:

As you can see Lisa, i didn't know whether to laugh or worship. I'll do both.

I've already been informed by a Fiend who shall remain nameless that it wasn't my quick wit and clever sense of humor that got me included as a Fort Fiend! Just sayin..... :rolleyes1

I typically just do it in stall #2. Have never had an issue with being seen, and I don't really care if anyone hears me. Couple of grunts and it's usually over, except maybe the morning after some cowboy beans. Now smell...that's another story.

The hubbs and I don't worry about anyone hearing us. We always figure that the more noise we make, the more likely it is that someone will come along and join us. It's one of those things that I love about campgrounds. People are more than happy to help you out. I also find that it seems like the hubbs listens to others so much more than he will listen to me. I tell him a little more to the right and he goes a little bit more to the left. Someone else tells him the same thing and he does what he is told. We are looking into buying one of those cameras. We've heard that it can make the experience much more enjoyable. Until then, we'll just have to rely on each other to back the truck and camper into the site.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:worship::worship::worship:

Freakin' perfect. :thumbsup2

Only tip I can give you is, the new picnic tables on the premium sites are WAY better than the old wooden ones......SPLINTERS:eek:

Hard-sided campers and moho's are no problem, just make sure the AC is running so it generates some noise outside. If you're in a tent, pup, or hybrid then you have to get creative and have a decoy plan ready.

Put a radio on the picnic table with a long CD playing (in my case just a couple of songs). Or bribe the neighborhood kids to run around through everyone's sites making noise. Or, if you're really desperate, you can call in an emergency in the next loop over, then try to finish before the sirens come to a stop.

what a way to spend a Sunday afternoon reading this stuff and LMA off you people kill me!!! Love it!! and by the way we have a hybred and theres never been any problems with the noise....course maybe im doing it wrong....:confused3

First I found out that I can't use the grills because people hang their stinky slinkys on them to dry out. :scared1:

Now I can't use the picknick tables unless I steam clean and sanitize them first! :eek:

PS: Lil Lisa, you're a scream! :thumbsup2

Best Regards!

First I found out that I can't use the grills because people hang their stinky slinkys on them to dry out. :scared1:

Make sure you heat your meat to the proper temperature, and you'll be perfectly safe.

Now I can't use the picknick tables unless I steam clean and sanitize them first! :eek:

A truly considerate camper would put a plastic cover on the table before they used it. If the previous camper was not looking out for you, then a can of shellack when you first get there might be cheaper than the steam cleaning. It will dry while you are at the parks the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter