Tips for umm....you know at the ft.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they are allowing "it" but there is a $10.00 extra charge per night! Disney never passes up an opportunity to make money!

No, he is right. If you have a pup, tent, or a hybrid, you have to reserve a spot at the kennel, in advance, for a nominal charge. For an extra tip they will turn the security cameras toward you so you have something to include in your trip report.

Being that we have a truck camper and usually leave the camper on the truck, we try to refrain from "practicing" too much. Too expensive to replace the shocks on the truck. :rolleyes1

No, he is right. If you have a pup, tent, or a hybrid, you have to reserve a spot at the kennel, in advance, for a nominal charge. For an extra tip they will turn the security cameras toward you so you have something to include in your trip report.

AH...does that limit me to "dog-style?":rotfl2:

I can only hope the people who do the Photopass don't show up at my campsite wanting to take pictures of whats taking place on the picnic table...man that could be ugly:scared1:

I can only hope the people who do the Photopass don't show up at my campsite wanting to take pictures of whats taking place on the picnic table...man that could be ugly:scared1:
Or if it turned out well, you could be on next years brochure. I see it now,

"Experience Nature at Ft. Wilderness"

Enjoy the outdoors and the one your with

Picnic tables rented by the hour*
Table cloth not included.
*surcharge for steam cleaning, if required.

:rotfl2::laughing::rotfl2:

Hey, the rules say not in a Pop Up or Tent...it did not say anything about anywhere else. I'm just sayin'!:thumbsup2

As long as Chip & Dale don't show up with a campfire and bench seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter