Tony’s or mama Melrose?

Just based on ADR times, they conflicted do we have to choose one.

Mama Melrose's really is better. And does Kevin still work there? One of the best waiters at Disney. It's Buca di Beppoish in quality without the family style aspect.

But Tony's is fine if you're looking for an Olive Gardenesque experience too. Just loud and sweaty too.

Which park are you reserving for that day?
It’s actually two days. I’ve sat were in mk and we’re going to do Tony’s, the next day is HS and we can either do mama Melrose or sci fi for dinner. We wouldn’t want 2 Italians that are so similar, so we were just going to do one of them.

It’s actually two days. I’ve sat were in mk and we’re going to do Tony’s, the next day is HS and we can either do mama Melrose or sci fi for dinner. We wouldn’t want 2 Italians that are so similar, so we were just going to do one of them.

I would pick something else for your MK day!

I already have liberty tree one day. What else should we try at MK?

Do you like sci-fi? We’ve never been there.

I’ve been looking for The Plaza, but I can’t seem to find an ADR for lunch or dinner at all during the week.

Yes by the hour has given me more options on multiple occasions. Also if you can get it between the two definitely Mama Melrose. I know it’s Italian, but their steak is AMAZING! Good luck!

If those are the only choices, Mama Melrose.
Love the location of Tonys, but just never excited with the food.

Just based on ADR times, they conflicted do we have to choose one.

I would not base a park reservation on either of those restaurants. Neither of them are that god for me to base my day around.

My suggestion would be to pick the park that fits your itinerary the best and go from there, rather than letting either place dictate what park you're going to spend your day in.

My family had a very nice lunch at Tony’s our last day there in July. Mama’s used to be a staple for my family every time we went, but the last few times we were there were disappointing. I remember feeling like the portion sizes shrunk, but that was also about 10 years ago, so all I can speak to is Tony’s. In July, we had a great meal, when my parents were just there last week, they were disappointed, so it’s hit or miss. MK is probably my least favorite TS park. Skipper Canteen is good and usually not too hard to get an ADR for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter