• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 3 NON Park dinner locations

These are my favorites for outside the park dinning in no particular order. I find them all great.

Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Flying Fish at Boardwalk

Narcoosees at Grand Floridian

Victoria and Alberts at Grand Floridian(if in the budget, will be your highlight)

California Grill at Contemporary

Turf Club at Saratoga Springs

Il Mulino at The Swan
And In Disney Springs

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Jaleo

Wine Bar George

Morimoto Asia
That is essentially my go to dinning list outside the parks. I always try to do some new things every trip, but these are the places I find myself drawn back to consistently. It's only one persons opinion, but im proud that I have eaten at least one meal at every table service on property(except Takumi-Tei, but im hitting that in November!).

V&A
California Grill
Hoop Dee Doo (OK, so that one isn't fine dining, but it's the most fun dinner I know of)

For romantic dinners:
V&A,
Bluezoo,
IL Mulino,

For fun Dinners,

Raglan Road,
Hoop Dee Doo

Echoing recommendations for Jiko, Flying Fish, Bluezoo, California Grill brunch (dinner is fine), Capa, Bull & Bear. Depending on what you're in the mood for, I also think a DIY "crawl" around Disney Springs or along the monorail could be a really fun date night.

For an adults only trip I'd avoid any buffet/character meal and would stick with signature restaurants for dinner. We've enjoyed Yachtsman, Narcoossee's, Boathouse and California Grill (the brunch was the best meal I've had at Disney). We've had some decent meals at Disney buffets but they've almost always been crowded/hectic and while the food is ok I wouldn't select it for an adults only trip. If a long weekend and I needed 3 dinners I'd go with Yachtsman, Narcoossee's and Boathouse.

Boma is my favorite but for a romantic dinner, I'd go with Jiko.

Then probably Narcoossees and Bluezoo.

Going back to read and drool in a moment.

We celebrated our 25th without kids (our kids are young; we had them late) over a long weekend in June (2 nights).

Dinners:
California Grill
Victoria and Albert's

Departure breakfast:
Cinderella's Royal Table

Arrival Lunch: Casey's (sort of a tradition with us; I think we get Casey's at least once on each trip)

Saturday lunch: snacking and drinking around World Showcase. We stopped in at Tutto Gusto and got (more) prosecco and a cheese/salami board

At all of our TS meals we were treated to champagne. My shorts were tight by the end of the weekend.

Places I wish we'd had time for:
Tiffin's (love that place) (oops, that's in a park)
Narcoossee's
Flying Fish

Citrico's at the GF, Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk & Boathouse at DS. Great food & service at all 3 & all have another lounge/bar nearby for a drink before/after dinner. Enjoy your trip!!

California Grill
Ohana
The Wave
All for dinner
Wife and I had dinner a number of years ago at The Wave bar and really enjoyed it. This reminds me -- for an adults only trip I'd consider eating at the signature lounges. Generally fewer kids and you sometimes get better service.

Citricos
Jiko
Cali grill

For an all out over the top dinner, V&A chefs table. This would be our top out of park dinner but it’s not for every trip or every one. Also reservation is tough to snag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter