• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Agent Discounts?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Im not sure if this is in the place, so someone move it if it isnt please.

My friends are going to WDW next year, one of which is a travel agent and she has heard that if she takes her business card with her that she may be able to get some discounts on tickets ect. Does any one know if this is true so i can let her know. If so what and where and how?

Thanks

Emma
:bounce: :bounce:

I went to WDW with a travel agent a few years ago, and although we enjoyed significant savings on our lodgings, the only ticket discount she received was on her own pass (which she purchased somehow before we left.)

Your friend the travel agent should consult the travel agent section of WDW's website or your friend's place of employment.

I am a travel agent, and I can tell you that besides the agent themselves, no one else
gets a discount on passes. Me and my DH are going in October, and I paid for my husbands
pass the same price as everyone else.

If your friend calls 1-800-900-9000, she can request a fax with information regarding travel agent ticket discount prices and also can complete a form that she can fax back with her ticket request.
I'm a travel agent and will be at WDW next week. I was able to purchase a 5-day Park Hopper pass for $121(about 1/2 price) and also was able to get a $38 rate on ASMu, as September is Travel Agent Appreciation month.
As for my wife and kids, no discounts were available on tickets thru Disney, but was able
to save about 5% thru my local AAA office.
Hope this helps!
Redcon1

my son is a travel agent in the u.k and was told he could he could get 50% off a 5 day hopper for our forth comming trip in dec. can any one tell us what i.d will he need as we have not heard of itata ? he is taking a covering letter from work, any info would help as we don't want to turn up to find he has not got the correct i.d.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter