Travel time CR to PSB for 1020 PS?

javaj

DIS Veteran
What time should we leave CR to get to PSB by 1010 am for a 1020 PS? Seems to me like getting to the front gates of Epcot always took a while, then now I have to factor in the walk to WS. We want to sleep in a bit since we are doing the Illuminations cruise the night before, but obviously we don't want to miss our PS. Should we take the monorail or drive? Thanks!

I can't give you specific times but want to share a bit of our experience.
It took longer to get my tribe 2 yr old, 10 yr old and 15 yr old girl out of our room than I thoughtas result we arrived at Epcot just in time to see them take down the special sign for the princess breakfast entrance. .......
they were just about to open the gates so after we got thru security /ticket line a crowd had formed at the rope...
I asked my DH to go to the front and let them know we were going to the breakfast and they let us pass under the rope!
(so don't be shy if you run into a delay)
As we were quickly passing the fountain a CM in a cart was approaching us.....we said good morning and my hubbie said how about a ride....the cm said ok and we laughed.....he said "no , I am serious" so we hopped on board... he picked up another family and drove us right to the restaurant door!!::yes::

We really appreciated it , especially in the July heat!!:sunny:

We were the last 2 families seated.....but were not rushed ....

Enjoy your breakfast!!princess:

(FYI we took the bus from the CBR)

If you took the monorail from CR to TTC and then the Epcot monorail, I think that would be better than driving to Epcot. Either way, you still have to walk through FW to get to the Norway pavilion.

They say to allow 1 hour for getting from one place to another around the parks. I would think it would only take 30 minutes, but would leave 45 minutes early to allow for any waiting times you have. I certainlly wouldn't leave any later than 9:30 am to make your 10:20 PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter