Treasure Detector Magic=Location? Have an Idea, Check it out

Peacefully said:
I used mine in the castle gardens and got nothing. I'm in good spirits about it. I got a good screen shot of me and a bunch of friends. :)

treasurefindPeace.jpg

I wondered why I was getting a request to go there. Sorry you got nothing Peace. Hey cat and gnome, hint hint, you should turn around, smile and say cheese. hehe

cat_herder said:
If you are unhappy about the treasure magic, write to vmk about it.

...or just dont play the hidden mickey game. It's a free prize in a free game.

I got 20 credits in the spell room near where you walk up the queue to do the - test - inferno magic. Kinda disappointed it was only 20 credits, but oh well.

I used mine on Main Street and found 25 credits.

Ok thank you everyone for telling me what you got and I have a few questions for some submitters.

jasonpwns- where did you use it?

Resident_Pixie- where was this person?

Aengus got a huge treasure of 30 credits when he used his in Grumpy's hide Place

laxplaya1346 said:
Ok thank you everyone for telling me what you got and I have a few questions for some submitters.

Resident_Pixie- where was this person?

They were in the Adventureland Bazaar but I'm starting to believe that the pins come preloaded with a prize or nothing at all so no matter where you use it, you will get whatever prize or no prize preloaded into your pin.

I just got a pin from a code this morning that is good for 30 days, so I will wait a while to test out my theory.

Got 300 credits in the Music Game for my treasure magic :sad2:

So much for my inferno theory :confused3

BTW My VMK name is BigAl

I didn't get anything. I wasn't really sure what to do. I was with TheStarfire and RiceOwl and was trying to show them the magic. But there were many kids around, blocking my path, asking questions about the shirts, magic, etc. I couldn't look, walk, etc.! So I don't know if I missed it or just truly got nothing.

I wish VMK had put something about the eBay contest on the Home Page. So many people have no idea why there are all these new items and tee shirts. And it's not like you can say eBay in the game!

tolkien7 said:
I didn't get anything. I wasn't really sure what to do. I was with TheStarfire and RiceOwl and was trying to show them the magic. But there were many kids around, blocking my path, asking questions about the shirts, magic, etc. I couldn't look, walk, etc.! So I don't know if I missed it or just truly got nothing.

I wish VMK had put something about the eBay contest on the Home Page. So many people have no idea why there are all these new items and tee shirts. And it's not like you can say eBay in the game!

You should always look for a deserted place. Use advanced mode.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Aengus got a huge treasure of 30 credits when he used his in Grumpy's hide Place

For whatever reason, I think this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Someone tried to trick a Guest into using theirs. They said "Can you say Treasure! " It was just weird and random. The Guest just walked away.

Anyone tried the inner space shop?

In the Castle Forecourt, directly in front of Walt and Mickey, I got a Blue Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter