TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

tigger suzee let me know if you get into pirates and I will join you as terrible as I am but I can play on level 1, 2, or 3 either gsmile or snshine let me know

Ill - I am over-joyed for you! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I took a break for a while - took the family out for milk shakes...
On my way back now

shine you know we can all play together. We all know I can't play pirates for anything. I've never spent this much time in the pirate lobby ever! I have four people in my house and my son is the best pirate player of all. So anyone can have for definite players if they need us! I'm sure we can do this thing!

Thanks to my Friends:

Disfaniam
Hakihea
ShadowScamp
ChocolateChoco
Wombat
Captain_Ardale
Krazy_Kim

Thanks to these wonderful people I was able to get past the Pirates Game about four hours ago. Since then we've all stuck together and have been trying to get the next winner, but haven't had much luck. I hope we can get them to win tomorrow!

This Quest is truely Epic!!! It's Legend...

Dairy!!!

:yay:

My current day in VMK
vmktoday.jpg

:rotfl:

This quest is very depressing
I wouldnt mind if one could actually play, and not sit in waiting all day
Then people playing friendly with me get immature and leave a member of the dis no less)

My complaint about this quest is that they should have made the pirates task a challenge but a do able challenge, without having to play a set up game. Somewhere around the 350-400 range would have been good. I mean why not make the ghost task 100 and the jungle cruise 60,000 if you were gonna make pirates 575?? I can easily catch 75 ghosts and get 45,000, but 575 is impossible without playing a set up game.

I think one of the hardest parts of all this is the people waiting for someone who is twenty in line and holding up the pirate lobby. When we get in we find our people and play even if we leave other parts of the group out. That makes it so much longer than it really could be. Then of course the people yelling at you then getting mad saying I'm gonna ill or skill you!!!! :sad2: I have tried to join games just to get it moving and people get mad and say if I have to play with you then I quit. I want my friend so and so SIGH!!!!

we have been playing with fairy and donald and suzee too and when we tried to move the lobby and explain to people it was friendly, well you know the rest it turned ugly....very frustrating especially for the kids....

People have to realize that this quest is for those that are very good at VMK, like it says in the newsletter. People shouldn't be complaining since this is what they hoped for: only a few people completing the quest. If you CAN'T do this, please aviod the POTC lobby for those of us that can (I myself have a great plan that will work)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter