TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

Anyone have room to let me in to help get through this task in quest and to help others?

Thanks,
TiDoubleGer

For the love of me, I can not get a Pirate game to work. Every time I start one I have crashed.

The challenges would be much easier to accept if vmk would work properly. They know how many members vmk has so I don't understand why they don't have the game set up, or with the appropriate server, to make it work without lags and crashes....or at least so many.

Shoot, still carshed. Let me switch to FireFox and see if it does any better.

Doesn't make any difference what browser, I crashed on all of them! lol
Kim

Firefox worked, no crashing. Although, there was no passing of the quest either. :rotfl:

If anyone has a room or is going to open a room to play POTC please LMK I would liek to help and be helped to finish this quest but I'm NOT so good at battle so don't expect much. I think I am a level 1 or 2 so I understand if no one wants me to join :flower3:

VMK should give us credits everytime we crash today we would be rich by now ;)

I seemed to have gone back into my little crash whirlpool. I'm going to trash these cookies and I'll be right back!

Not so fast.

I didn't turn my Q button back on. :sad:
Awww, poor Briar - Sorry for you. I hate when I do that, and I can't even imagine on a quest like this. :hug:

The lag is bad, the crashing is bad, the queues are long... VMK wasn't kidding when they wrote: "Many will start, few will make it to the finish! Will you be one of the lucky few to claim VMK's Buried Treasure?"

And it is the most AMAZING set of prizes we've ever seen. People, think about it:

75,000 Credits
Fireworks Magic
Invisibility Magic
Yellow Stitch Box
Snack Cart Umbrella
Treasure Detection Magic
Silver Mickey Ears
Purple Piano
Purple Chest Couch
Lightning Magic
Princess Hat

Nearly any one of those items alone would make any of us woot for joy. This is such a bounty as to leave me utterly stunned. The quest is incredibly difficult and most people won't make it. But those that do, will really have deserved what they got. Personally, I'd have wished they left some of the items (maybe the Silver Mickey Ears) as untradeable... a sign of their Mad Skillz. LOL

I know being unable to pass this quest will break the heart of some kids who play. I do feel bad for those that can't pass it, but A) it's good for kids (everyone, really) to lose sometimes and learn they can't have everything; and B) I think it's VMK put out a nice little consolation prize with an unannounced MiniQuest that anyone can win (and 1000 credits is a great prize!).

I am not even sure if I can win the big Hunt, and I only will if I can get help from friends (yay for friends!). I'll keep trying. Good luck to me and all of you.

Overall, I say good job to VMK. :thumbsup2

I had amazing help from, CloiePooh, BugDozer, Slinkyman, AceFighterPiolet, HoboWendy, LittleSkyBird, LauarBearz Thyanks Guys!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter