TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

Hey i dont understand how anyone is supposed to beat this quest! Even some of my friends that are awesome players at pirates cant get 575. It might be possible on a double credit day, but of course quest ends before that. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this score? And I understand vmk making it difficult, but this is a little rediculous..

RoyalPinkSherbert

According to the high scores list ineedafriend got 617 points, Congrats!

OMG I was just in a room with that guy, he had 5 star inferno and a minnie hat!!! I didn't think anything of it and left the room only to read this response a minute later:guilty:

yeah I was just coming to post the same thing. 617! woot, wonder how they did it

OMG I was just in a room with that guy, he had 5 star inferno and a minnie hat!!! I didn't think anything of it and left the room only to read this response a minute later:guilty:

does that make him a super pirate player then bc of the inferno and minnie hat?

does that make him a super pirate player then bc of the inferno and minnie hat?

I don't know but i wonder if he finished the quest, he was in some forbidin temple room

groan this makes me so angry

I don't know but i wonder if he finished the quest, he was in some forbidin temple room

groan this makes me so angry

You should not be angry, Ineedafriend is a nice player, just keep on trying and you will get it too, nothing is impossible if you put the want into it. The only thing you need angry at is at VMK for being a game with such a great lag.

Ineedafriend is a super pirate player, and a member of Dis (His Dis name is IneedafriendVMK)

Timber, everyone can, but nobody will

Good luck playing friendly JC ppl

So we now have someone with that top score. Looks like he or she is moving on in the quest, which means they didn't play friendly, right?

The only logical way I've seen that someone might achieve this is by friendly play.

Very confused. :confused3

I can only imagine how much the prizes are going to go for. I thought one reason VMK rereleased some rare items were because of the astronomical amount of things people were asking for and scams. These prizes aren't a way of showing it. :mad: Way to go to whoever finishes the quest! It's huge

Like I said earlier, I got very close.

Happy to see that friend made it!

There are only two ways to get that kind of score (usually):

1.) Play friendly style. I got very close playing 3 on 3 friendly. However, now it is too laggy and we all keep crashing at the start...can't even play. I play potc all the time, and I will almost guarantee that friend made it playing friendly.

2.) Play on double points day. Looks like the quest runs through 4-1, so maybe we will have one day (unless it ends in the morning).

GL to all! :)

So we now have someone with that top score. Looks like he or she is moving on in the quest, which means they didn't play friendly, right?

The only logical way I've seen that someone might achieve this is by friendly play.

Very confused. :confused3

I pmed Ineedafriend about it

I don't think he comes on Dis anymore

You should not be angry, Ineedafriend is a nice player, just keep on trying and you will get it too, nothing is impossible if you put the want into it. The only thing you need angry at is at VMK for being a game with such a great lag.

No no no, Im not angry at him, by all means, if he was able to do it, great that gives us some hope, but i just think this is a little dumb for vmk to do such a thing as make a quest that's going to have everybody lagging and dcing

No fireworks, but HM and JC ahead. :headache: (according to a poster in another thread who asked Fin)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter