TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

Congrats, INeedAFriend!

It's possible people. Stick with it.

Flashbacks of the "Rurple quest................

No no no, Im not angry at him, by all means, if he was able to do it, great that gives us some hope, but i just think this is a little dumb for vmk to do such a thing as make a quest that's going to have everybody lagging and dcing

oh ok it is just the way you write the message :)

OMG! i just checked my kiosk and the limit on score for potc ship battle is 270 this is ridiculous

I had not been back in this thread to see that some people have started beating pirates (congrats by the way).

So, when I ran into VMK_Tiger I asked her if the quest was a "fool's day joke" and she said no.

I will definatly find some friends to help me get along with this quest! I know a totalof 4 people who are all willing to work as long as possible for everyone to get the prizes!

Calm down, they're just trying to make it fair.
The greed of people are showing, we should just be trying to have fun, VMK is just a game.

How is it fair when only about 1% of people in VMK will be able to actually finish this quest?

How is it fair when only about 1% of people in VMK will be able to actually finish this quest?

I am quite sure that more than 1% will be able to finish the quest once DC issues are resolved.
once the host room closes and maybe a server reboot.

The pirate score is easily attainable IF you can get a FULL group on without DC'ing.

As for the tasks that follow, I have no idea but I am hoping this is the worst one of the group.

This just in no fireworks on this quest I repeat from the mouth of Host_Phinney

NO FIREWORKS NEEDED IN THIS QUEST

well that is one good news rofl

That is good news. Has anyone gotten past the POTC requirement yet?

I am quite sure that more than 1% will be able to finish the quest once DC issues are resolved.
once the host room closes and maybe a server reboot.

The pirate score is easily attainable IF you can get a FULL group on without DC'ing.

As for the tasks that follow, I have no idea but I am hoping this is the worst one of the group.
Maybe. As long as you don't have lag with 8 people in a game like I do. And that's on a slow day with no other lag.

I cant log in but if someone who knows they wont win pls list the prizes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter