TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

What you have to do is almost kill people but then let them get health untill you have enough credits.

So, VMK is assuming that we are able to get 8 people together who can work together regardless of lag? Eh....

Maybe we should try this part of the quest later on when there are not so many ppl on vmk and lag is not so great.

Yup I no, but it is really hard to know not to shoot them cause if u hit them too much they just die then

that's why they are supposed to tell you if they only have one or two health bars left. then they can go and get their health up.

Let's see how many times I have crashed in the last hour - umm - over 10! Not good. I will wait to do big quest. Maybe tonight

eh just remember it will be here thru monday. not sure if this was mentioned, but is everything tradeable?

So.. nobody has gotten it?

I've decided not to worry about it too much. I'll try, but in the end it's just a game.

I would be worried if a lot of people were passing but if they aren't really..

Now not being a pirates battle player usually, I'm not sure about this. But what type of high scores can you usually get on a regular points day? Looking at the top scores, the highs are 1028 to 1198 for the top ten. I'm thinking that is on double points day, is that correct? So that is actually 514 to 599, if it had been on a regular points. Only the top three would have made over 575 if it wasn't double points. And that is high score ever.

I can't imagine VMK expected children to be able to figure out a way to get that amount.

I can understand just posting a very difficult score amount that could be achieved in a typical game, but to make everyone go to such lengths doesn't make sense.

The problem with this is I would continue to try if I was on number 70 out of 75, but if I'm having such trouble so early in the quest I can only imagine it is going to be harder.

My son quit after a few tries. He was practically in tears. I told him I would work this week to get him the credits, but he really wants that magic.

Do you think they will ever offer them for sale? I can understand making the silver ears a symbol of winning the quest, but those magic pins should be offered (even as single use)

I think all the NPC's will be used.. Phineas the ghost was talking about pirates and had a clue. (Just doing my daily stuff)

Ezra and Gus too, So if anybody gets past this bloomin' pirates game..
And the Yeti..

OK, I don't usually like to rant.. but 575 is a ridiculous score. My highest score EVER in ship battle is 417, and that's with playing pirates pretty much every day for 2 years!! No way I can beat that score in three stinking days.... :(

I'm off to the mall for the day to buy myself something pretty. Shopping is always the "cure all" for everything. :thumbsup2

OK, I don't usually like to rant.. but 575 is a ridiculous score. My highest score EVER in ship battle is 417, and that's with playing pirates pretty much every day for 2 years!! No way I can beat that score in three stinking days.... :(

I'm off to the mall for the day to buy myself something pretty. Shopping is always the "cure all" for everything. :thumbsup2

Amen to that! :laughing:

If anybody's curious, Blackheart apparently helps you get to final clue.. Just clicking and seeing.. But, no point if pirates is impossible!

If I am not able to complete this quest, I would at least like to see some friends finish. Earlier we tried playing battle with teams of 3...and then teams of 2. In the first game of 3 vs. 3, 5 of the 6 players got the white screen crash box. I was left (the 1 survivor) on the dock and saw them all in "Not in any room". In subsequent games includng 2 vs. 2 all players crashed entering the game.

How can you try to win...if you can not even set sail? :confused3

Good luck to everyone.
Hugs! :hug:

The one game I was actually able to get through was a friend with an ai vs. me and another friend. and the ai ruined the plan.

every game that I've tried with all players I've crashed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter