TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

Reading? I was told no reading was involved. :rolleyes: :teacher:

"Biggest and most rewarding" - why does it bring flashbacks of the "rurple" quest?

Just a thought, but could vmk be releasing the replacement to the hidden mickey quest

Oh my gosh! I just re-read this thread and I saw that PrincessPaisley actually beat me to this idea by posting about two hours before I did. So if this ends up being similiar to the hidden mickeys quest, all credit goes to PrincessPaisley, she posted first. Sorry about that. :worship:

I declare Saurday Lag-a-thon Saturday!! That's right all VMK players our quest comes along with an entire day of you guess it free SUPER LAG!!!!! It will drive you insane be sure to sign on 3-29 to get you free LAG!!

:lmao: I did not read the spoilers and read the story on the way home I really thought I was reading about a real pirate:rotfl2: till I got to the part of strange natives with mouse ears on their heads:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just had me giggling all the way home .

I would say the story was really well done and a fun read. Worth the effort :thumbsup2 Congrats to the imagineer that created this folklore.

Who knew VMK was a island a fortnight away from Tortuga :lmao:

Me too. :goodvibes

But this quest sounds an awful lot like a Neopets plot from Neopets. I sure hope that this quest is not as frustrating or as complicated.

I thinks we might actually get to go into that shed in the tiki tiki room!

- taps screen - OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!!

Just thought of something

What could this mean?

It means that this quest will probably take some studying of the BlackHeart Tale. Or memorizing.. or maybe there are so many questions that you need to write down stuff incase you mess up and forget! :eek:

Not totally sure, but it could mean MANY things for me.

Me too. :goodvibes

But this quest sounds an awful lot like a Neopets plot from Neopets. I sure hope that this quest is not as frustrating or as complicated.

I was thinking the same thing :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter