TREASURE HUNT QUEST -- Prizes are beyond what you dreamed!

You both might rethink that when you realize it does say "biggest" quest! lol That could mean lots of high scores, difficult trivia, hidden gems, LAG...

Ooohh maybe 100 questions to answer, hope no one plans on going anywhere. :rotfl2:

ban avoidance

forced to sit in a baby day care for an hour

trade for an orange organ

@_@

Good thought Aengus, must have certain requirements to get the quest prize. Maybe they could add beta and/or VIP tag to the list :stir: ------- just kidding.

Nobody really tries to understand Aengus, we just humor him by agreeing or nodding our heads in the right places.

At least VMK doesn't have a task where you have to input a code for a certain item. Otherwise they could ask us to input a code for a Blue Stitch Hat. :happytv:

ban avoidance

forced to sit in a baby day care for an hour

trade for an orange organ

@_@

How about trade Yavn for Magic Carpet Magic?

ETA: Or fix the Trading Card Game so it gives out codes?

Sounds exciting!! Can't wait to hear more!

I'm thinking it's going to be a good amount of credits.

Most Rewarding Yet! Translates Into ---~~~~~--- Most Difficult Challanging Death Match Cage Wrestling Hardcore Quest You'll Ever See.

A quest doesn't only mean a "normal q button" quest. It could be like a treasure hunt, following clues. It doesn't mean high scores, perhaps just some puzzle solving.

A quest doesn't only mean a "normal q button" quest. It could be like a treasure hunt, following clues. It doesn't mean high scores, perhaps just some puzzle solving.

You didn't read my previous post did you :rotfl2:

I really enjoy a challenging task, like one to make you think....if I have to play fireworks and get anything over 2800 or Jungle Cruise and get over 45K, there is no way I can do this. I will give it a go either way.

For being a kids game for pre-teens and teens, VMK sure does make getting items really difficult sometimes. :rotfl:

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet or if it has to do with this new, ginormous quest, but in the newsletter section of the homepage is the story of Captain Blackheart and his lost treasure. Perhaps this is a little peek at what is to come?

Arrgh! You come seeking adventure? How about treasure? Then you come to the right place. Aye, I'm a pirate that knows a thing or two about VMK treasure and where it be hidden. Starting in a few days, VMK will launch our biggest Quest ever, with rewards beyond your wildest dreams!

Arrgh! It's a pirate's life for me, PirateVinnie!

How do you get your hands on this glorious bounty of VMK treasure? Well, details be arriving in the Event Info section shortly until then, let me tell you a tale of a pirate...

It is under the PirateVinnie's Tales section and when you click on let me tell you a tale there is the tale of Captain Blackheart. I'll let you read it for yourself as it was actually a pretty good read. :)

I'm not sure if this information was on the site before also, but I found this on the VMK newsletter page just now.

Meet VMK's resident pirate and enjoy a tale of treasure and adventure!
Arrgh! You come seeking adventure? How about treasure? Then you come to the right place. Aye, I'm a pirate that knows a thing or two about VMK treasure and where it be hidden. Starting in a few days, VMK will launch our biggest Quest ever, with rewards beyond your wildest dreams!

There's a picture here but it's too early in the morning to try and figure out PhotoBucket :rotfl:

Arrgh! It's a pirate's life for me, PirateVinnie!

How do you get your hands on this glorious bounty of VMK treasure? Well, details be arriving in the Event Info section shortly until then, let me tell you a tale of a pirate...

EDIT: Oops, sorry I just saw that fantasymooma started a thread about this
http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=121913

You both might rethink that when you realize it does say "biggest" quest! lol That could mean lots of high scores, difficult trivia, hidden gems, LAG...

My thoughts exactly. This is going to kill me & the prize better be worth it o_O;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter