Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I sent an email at 4:30 on Friday and have only received the auto-response so far. I am assuming I’ll hear something in the next couple of days. All of our FP’s (regular and pre-paid) have disappeared from MDE, so I suspect the refund is coming soon.
My FPs are still there! But I bet you are right! Thank you for the reply 😊.

My FPs are still there! But I bet you are right! Thank you for the reply 😊.

We had an arrival date of 4/2. It’s strange, because all of our ADR’s are still there for the entire stay and the FP’s for 4/10 and 4/11. We haven’t canceled the lodging yet (DVC AKL), so I suspect everything else will disappear once we do that. Our last day of CLFP’s was 4/9.

Has anyone who tried emailing to book their June CL Fast Passes and received the auto email about signature services being closed received anything further? It's hard to believe that they don't have this division working remotely like the others. So strange.

Has anyone who tried emailing to book their June CL Fast Passes and received the auto email about signature services being closed received anything further? It's hard to believe that they don't have this division working remotely like the others. So strange.
I emailed mid-week last week regarding our (fingers crossed) end of June reservation and have not received anything beyond the auto-reply.

I received this:

Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services. We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resort.

We have noted your interest in this experience. Once normal operations resume, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to solidify your vacation plans.

We look forward to your visit in June.

As I've said before, my 90 days has come and gone :(

I've written them twice, and both times have gotten personalized responses but no real help. I even sent them my FP requests (we're scheduled to be there June 2) and explained that the real benefit for staying Club Level was this program, and they said the will be on it as soon as they open. But nothing until.

I received this:

Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services. We look forward to assisting you with your upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resort.

We have noted your interest in this experience. Once normal operations resume, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to solidify your vacation plans.

Just for perspective, though, you really don't need 90. What you really need is 60+7, maybe worst case 60+14 in order to bear the non-club guests. So depending on when you're going in June, you still might have a shot at taking advantage of the program.

I'm at 60+6 now, so I don't have tons of confidence, but you never know.

Just for perspective, though, you really don't need 90. What you really need is 60+7, maybe worst case 60+14 in order to bear the non-club guests. So depending on when you're going in June, you still might have a shot at taking advantage of the program.

I'm at 60+6 now, so I don't have tons of confidence, but you never know.
I agree that 90 is not necessary, but for those of us that are going for only 3-4 nights, dwindling down to 60+7, while trying to tetris 6 FPs in one day is not ideal. Part of what could make CLFP valuable is getting the exact times for your FPs. Without getting exact times, the value of it is reduced. I don't need 90 days from checkout, but it is a perk reduction from what had been offered if you cannot get your exact times. I would like to see a minimum of 60 +15 (75 day from check *in* date, not check-out). If they cannot re-start the service during the closure, this will not be worthwhile for those of us going over the summer (with the rather big assumption that the curve is completely flat by June 1st and we are able to be in crowded places without fearing transmission).

I'm assuming things are pretty fluid on Disney's end. Maybe DSS will staff up a bit this week with the new booking offer and Disney seemingly trying to turn their attention to summer bookings. Who knows though.

While I'm sure they are inundated with various e-mails on countless issues right now, sending a note to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com never hurts if you feel strongly about a particular program/procedure.

I got the auto reply when I reached out to them back on the 27th to cancel our CL FPs for our now cancelled May trip, but got a response today. She not only canceled the CL FPs for us but she also went ahead and cancelled the other experiences we still had on the reservation that I had not gotten around to yet, including the Oasis patio reservation at the Poly that I couldn't find the confirmation number for. Refunds expected 7-10 business days back to my card. That's a load off my shoulders and I am really pleased with the level of service even in such a crazy time.

I’m sorry in advance because I know our feelings are different than a lot of other postings and I do not wish to upset anyone. Full disclosure, I work in logistics support at a hospital, just got off a 12 hour day (can’t sleep so apologies if it seems rambling) and needed to reschedule my cl trip last week, including waiting for their office to open so I can hopefully book my clfp. My dh and I have come to terms that Disney is balancing what is best for the guests and their cast with not booking new clfp. Yes it stinks I can’t take an escape from the world and plan my visit but...

the clfp is a pilot. Pilots change.

every time we have booked it in the past, the cms have been very clear that it is a pilot and may not be available in the future

the cms take your credit card after you secure your fp.if no fp that you like are avail after they can start booking again, then don’t buy the cl fp.

It seems like some people booked a cl room just for this program. although we can appreciate your decision to hope the pilot would still be happening, you can always modify out of your cl room at any time.

For those that believe they are getting less of a benefit because the cms can’t book right now, I understand your reason. however it’s a pilot so they very well can adjust things as they need to. (remember when the bounce back free dine pilot used to include campsites, then it didn’t?)

I firmly believe that if there was a way to secure new bookings, they would. It’s easy money for but from my time in a call center during college, with working remotely they may not have a secure phone to capture credit cards with.im sure all of the technology that Disney had that allows remote credit card security was sent to cro, dvc, and dcl since they have millions of impacted guests compared to the smaller percentage of cl rooms.

Lastly, there is no decision on how the parks will even be operating once they reopen. Maybe it is just as simple as “we don’t know what parks will open when, so let’s not take money from guests until we know what’s happening”.

I have no reason to doubt if there was a way to book these right now, WDW would be doing it.

I’m sorry in advance because I know our feelings are different than a lot of other postings and I do not wish to upset anyone. Full disclosure, I work in logistics support at a hospital, just got off a 12 hour day (can’t sleep so apologies if it seems rambling) and needed to reschedule my cl trip last week, including waiting for their office to open so I can hopefully book my clfp. My dh and I have come to terms that Disney is balancing what is best for the guests and their cast with not booking new clfp. Yes it stinks I can’t take an escape from the world and plan my visit but...

the clfp is a pilot. Pilots change.

every time we have booked it in the past, the cms have been very clear that it is a pilot and may not be available in the future

the cms take your credit card after you secure your fp.if no fp that you like are avail after they can start booking again, then don’t buy the cl fp.

It seems like some people booked a cl room just for this program. although we can appreciate your decision to hope the pilot would still be happening, you can always modify out of your cl room at any time.

For those that believe they are getting less of a benefit because the cms can’t book right now, I understand your reason. however it’s a pilot so they very well can adjust things as they need to. (remember when the bounce back free dine pilot used to include campsites, then it didn’t?)

I firmly believe that if there was a way to secure new bookings, they would. It’s easy money for but from my time in a call center during college, with working remotely they may not have a secure phone to capture credit cards with.im sure all of the technology that Disney had that allows remote credit card security was sent to cro, dvc, and dcl since they have millions of impacted guests compared to the smaller percentage of cl rooms.

Lastly, there is no decision on how the parks will even be operating once they reopen. Maybe it is just as simple as “we don’t know what parks will open when, so let’s not take money from guests until we know what’s happening”.

I have no reason to doubt if there was a way to book these right now, WDW would be doing it.
Yep. This thought already occurred to me, and others I am sure. I booked CL bcuz we like having access to lounge . :) CL FP is a bonus we also enjoy, but I have my back up plans already planned out without CLFP. No biggy! If they call and can book them, bonus!! :goodvibes

I'm assuming things are pretty fluid on Disney's end. Maybe DSS will staff up a bit this week with the new booking offer and Disney seemingly trying to turn their attention to summer bookings. Who knows though.

While I'm sure they are inundated with various e-mails on countless issues right now, sending a note to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com never hurts if you feel strongly about a particular program/procedure.
wdw.guest.communications is also not currently working. I emailed them and got back sorry we are currently closed. :rolleyes:

Just received the following email from DSS:

"Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services. We look forward to your upcoming visit to Walt Disney World in June!

Since our office is still closed, we have a very small team assisting remotely with limited access. At this time, this pilot program has currently been paused from new bookings; however, we have noted your interest in this experience. Once we resume the offering of this program and normal operations resume, we'll be sure to have a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to solidify your vacation plans.

We wish you and your family health and safety during this time and we look forward to assisting with your upcoming vacation!"

Just received the following email from DSS:

"Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services. We look forward to your upcoming visit to Walt Disney World in June!

Since our office is still closed, we have a very small team assisting remotely with limited access. At this time, this pilot program has currently been paused from new bookings; however, we have noted your interest in this experience. Once we resume the offering of this program and normal operations resume, we'll be sure to have a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to solidify your vacation plans.

We wish you and your family health and safety during this time and we look forward to assisting with your upcoming vacation!"
I hate to hear that. That is one of the perks staying club level we do. It makes planning so much more relaxing. Hopefully it is just because the offices are closed and they cannot access the fast passes. I am supposed to book(or transfer FP from May’s trip) this Saturday. Ugh

Question for those who have used this program - we have a 5 day/ 4 night trip and would purchase 3 days of FP. Do you recommend using them on the first 3 days of the trip since it will be easier to get our 60+4 and 60+5 day FP? I'm hesitant to do our arrival day as we get in early and may be very tired!!!

I received this:

This really stinks. In fact, it's making me reconsider the timing of our trip. We booked for early July, and the "return to normal operations" definitely won't occur anywhere close to 90 days in advance of that (April 10th is our target date). I was planning on using this as we're going over July 4th week. Now I'm not sure what to do. We actually already have perfect 90 day FPs booked for late May/early June, but that is for the trip we were changing to July as it seems late May/early June might not happen at all. For complicated reasons, it's not easy to decide last minute when to go, so now I'm not sure what to do. Keep late May / early June & hope it works out, or go for July even though the plans won't fall into place as well.

The PP was right about the timing of the FPs being important- that's why I was willing to pay $$$ for this. We aren't going to want to hang around the parks sweating all day in July, waiting for our FPs. We had wanted to do the top rides at one park consecutively in the morning, then go to another park to FP 3 good rides, then spend the rest of the day at the resort, avoiding most of the afternoon rain, enjoying the pools and the club lounge. You can't do that without all of your FPs being at optimal times.

According to my first email, they were supposed to be operational today. I know the timeline for opening has changed, but has anyone heard from them? Just hoping, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter